NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kacas
Rookie
Rookie

NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website? Empty
PostSubject: NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website?   NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website? EmptyThu Jan 19 2012, 23:33

Hello Guys,

I'm from Brazil and a fan of Baltimore Ravens since 2006 when i worked near Baltimore.

I'm looking for a Ravens Black Jersey from Suggs, Youth Size.

on the Official website and on Ravens Official website there's none the way I want.

I was wondering. It's the last year of Rebook Jerseys and the season is almost ending. No chance of that Jersey get in stock isn't?

What Can I do then? buy a fake one? Does NFL updates his website or is almost always the same Jerseys that they have?

Thank you
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website?   NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website? EmptyThu Jan 19 2012, 23:51

Hi,

The official NFL store are unlikely to get new Reebok stock, since Nike are taking over. The same will apply to most official outlets. Your best bet is to check eBay. If you are just looking for a screen printed replica, these aren't faked, so you should be able to find a legit one in a youth size for a good price. Beware of anything with stitched numbers, if you are new to jerseys though. Most of these on eBay are fake.
Back to top Go down
Kacas
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website?   NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website? EmptyFri Jan 20 2012, 00:35

thank you!
that's the information i needed.

If is not on the NFL store now, It won't be never ever again.

Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website?   NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website? EmptyFri Jan 20 2012, 01:14

Kacas wrote:

If is not on the NFL store now, It won't be never ever again.

Not made by Reebok anyway. I'm not sure exactly when Nike jerseys will become available - I heard April, but I don't think there is an official changeover date known yet. Hopefully they will be better than Reebok ever were at making jerseys for a wider range of players.
Back to top Go down
Kacas
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website?   NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website? EmptySat Jan 21 2012, 01:31

Yeah...but I want at least One Rebook model. I have none of them. =(

later we can have all nike options available. that's why im worried about buying one now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website?   NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website? Empty

Back to top Go down

NFLShop Jerseys...Do they update they website?
Page 1 of 1