NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

possible v davis fake

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
pde2001

possible v davis fake Empty
PostSubject: possible v davis fake   possible v davis fake EmptyMon Jan 30 2012, 12:49

can you guys give me your opinions if this jersey is fake?

possible v davis fake HMH9D
possible v davis fake Sdwpd
possible v davis fake DZ87C
possible v davis fake VG4Zs
possible v davis fake 2jbG3
possible v davis fake GCspq
possible v davis fake TF8VG

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: possible v davis fake   possible v davis fake EmptyMon Jan 30 2012, 13:08

In a word, yes its fake.. poor stitching, hologram sticker in swing tag should be square, not round. Numbers too are too shiny which is a sign of a fake jersey
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: possible v davis fake   possible v davis fake EmptyMon Jan 30 2012, 14:51

Yep fake.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
pde2001

PostSubject: Re: possible v davis fake   possible v davis fake EmptyTue Jan 31 2012, 09:54

thanks guys. will be meeting with seller tomorrow to get refund. obviously he claims that it is legit. i sent him the photos which i have on here and links to your how to spot a fake jersey and he still claims they are legit!
but none the less he has offered to refund the money.

btw the website is americansportstore .com so you can add that to the list of fake websites.

Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: possible v davis fake   possible v davis fake EmptySun Feb 05 2012, 09:29

I've had some correspondence with americansportstore.com, following this post and they have assured me that all NFL jerseys have been removed while they seek a Nike contract.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
49erFan

PostSubject: Re: possible v davis fake   possible v davis fake EmptyMon Feb 20 2012, 00:00

Here's the easiest way Ive spotted to find a fake new style 49ers jersey if they claim its EQT or Authentic the plate the name is sewn on should always be MESH not solid and also the whole top is not solid like this it has the same cut line as the front of the jersey. 99.999999 % of the new style 49er jerseys on ebay are fake as hell. Here is the item number for a really good fake that popped up tonight an aldon smith the numbers ARENT shiney the laces on jock tag are a little messy but the name plate not being mesh gives it away. item # 140706641423. This is the way it should look item #280803848508
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: possible v davis fake   possible v davis fake Empty

Back to top Go down

possible v davis fake
Page 1 of 1