NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyTue Jan 31 2012, 18:08

Size 50 or 52. I will take any player. I've had a very hard time finding one.
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyTue Jan 31 2012, 21:45

Closest I could find was a size 46 and this crappy screen printed 48

Neutral
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyTue Jan 31 2012, 22:30

Thanks for trying Joe, i came across a meggett sz 46. But i found a a site called americanmemorabelia.com they have all kinds of game worn jerseys from all diffrent teams! And the prices are not too bad on some of the jersey's. Of course i found the only size 50 was a game worn Keith Byars Patriots Road Jersey but it is $1,020 dollars! The do have a couple of players for around $320 in sizes 46 and 48, game worn, fyi. If anybody else comes across a Pats jersey im lookin for, keep me in mind, thank you.
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyWed Feb 01 2012, 01:55

Drew Bledsoe 52

The white jerseys are a bit harder to come by, sad to say.

Also, the screen printed jersey posted above is from the 1993 season... but Russell used the wrong number font on their Pats jerseys.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyWed Feb 01 2012, 04:42

Thank you, disregard my request in the other forum, but if you do come across any others please keep me in mind. I will bid on this one but it looks beat to heck, but i guess thats why its bidding so low.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyWed Feb 01 2012, 04:47

I thought this one was gonna be easy, since it took all of an hour, if that, to find a 2002 Saints Gold Alternate Authentic.
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyTue Feb 07 2012, 22:51

I got out bid for the Bledsoe Authentic Road jersey with 12 seconds left in the bidding! My phone was to slow to put in a counter bid, im sooo pissed. So im still looking for this jersey, any player size 50 or 52, if anyone can help.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyWed Feb 08 2012, 02:10

4teamFreak wrote:
I got out bid for the Bledsoe Authentic Road jersey with 12 seconds left in the bidding! My phone was to slow to put in a counter bid, im sooo pissed. So im still looking for this jersey, any player size 50 or 52, if anyone can help.

It may be a blessing in disguise, to be honest. The jersey looks pretty mis-shapen in the first picture, and the fact that it measures 28" across the chest (52s should be more like 26" - especially Starters which run true to size, if not slightly smaller) suggests it's been stretched. The numbers are all frayed in the last picture. It also has "very light marks here and there" - which is a pretty subjective remark, but can't be good on a white jersey.

Jigokusabre says the white starters are harder to come by, which possibly explains why it went for $100 despite all the above. But personally, I'd be pretty upset if I paid triple figures for a jersey and it arrived all beaten up.

It may have turned out to be okay, but I'm sure you'll find one in better condition soon.

Incidentally you should consider using an eBay "sniper", which automatically places a bid for you with 5 seconds (or less) to go. It's a good way of ensuring your browser doesn't hang etc. The other advantage (which I have found) is that you enter your maximum bid up-front. So it stops you getting carried away in those dying seconds and bidding more than you had told yourself you would!
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyWed Feb 08 2012, 02:31

I think your right Rj3000, the quality left something to be desired and i didnt have a good gut feelling about a 1st time seller, so perhaps your right and its for the best. Thanks for the ebay advice, i've never heard of using a "sniper" and you are correct about getting caught up in the moment, as it did happen. If i had the money i would go grab the Byars game worn one thats up for auction, as for now the search goes on.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyWed Feb 08 2012, 02:55

I've actually always landed on my feet with first time sellers. It typically keeps the price lower, and you always have PayPal protection as a fall back. If anything, I've found that they try harder and will post it straight away and email you to let you know. I guess the more experienced sellers can be more complacent.

I use Gixen for sniping. It places whichever bid you designate 5 seconds before the listing ends. I use it more for setting myself a max price up-front, but it definitely comes in handy if you forget about a listing, or get an unexpected call etc. It's worked every time for me.

Having peaked at around 50 retail authentics, I'm now getting into game worn jerseys...
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyThu Feb 23 2012, 21:20

http://www.ebay.com/itm/New-England-Patriots-jersey-/200718617939?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item2ebbc30d53

An Adidas while Drew Bledsoe jersey
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey EmptyThu Feb 23 2012, 21:32

Thanks man, appreciate you lookin out for me.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey   Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Patriots Road White Authentic '95-99 Style Jersey
Page 1 of 1