NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Man Utd Signed Shirt

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

Man Utd Signed Shirt Empty
PostSubject: Man Utd Signed Shirt   Man Utd Signed Shirt EmptyWed Feb 15 2012, 20:16

Got this a couple months ago.

Man Utd Signed Shirt Pets051

Signed by

De Gea
Evra
Ferdinand
Jones
Chicarito
Owen
Anderson
Berbatov
Rooney
Giggs
Park
Vidic
Carrick
Nani
Fabio
Rafael
Fletcher
Valencia
Smalling
Young
Alex Ferguson
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd Signed Shirt   Man Utd Signed Shirt EmptyWed Feb 15 2012, 20:52

gorgeous!! i bet that cost a pretty penny or two
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd Signed Shirt   Man Utd Signed Shirt EmptyWed Feb 15 2012, 21:36

obinug wrote:
gorgeous!! i bet that cost a pretty penny or two

Thanks, It did cost more than I was willing to spend, but I couldn't stop myself once I had started bidding. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd Signed Shirt   Man Utd Signed Shirt EmptyThu Feb 16 2012, 01:08

I know that feeling......you end up behaving like an alcoholic or something & hiding it from your family.... Nice purchase. What are you doing about framing, may I ask? It's just I have an Arsenal Poppy one (see other thread) that I want to get done, as well as one I got signed in person by a few of the guys at Members' Day in August, and I'd like to try & get a good job at a decent price! (I live in N Ireland, by the way...)
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd Signed Shirt   Man Utd Signed Shirt EmptyThu Feb 16 2012, 18:21

rmcc wrote:
I know that feeling......you end up behaving like an alcoholic or something & hiding it from your family.... Nice purchase. What are you doing about framing, may I ask? It's just I have an Arsenal Poppy one (see other thread) that I want to get done, as well as one I got signed in person by a few of the guys at Members' Day in August, and I'd like to try & get a good job at a decent price! (I live in N Ireland, by the way...)

At the moment I'm using a thing called the Ultra Mount, It has been discussed here if you haven't seen it http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t335-the-ultra-mount-cross-bar-jersey-display?highlight=ultra+mount#1608 they do look good and alot cheaper than a frame, it really depends on what you like though, they do have an ebay shop http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Jersey-Displays?_trksid=p4340.l2563 where they put some up for auction.
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd Signed Shirt   Man Utd Signed Shirt EmptyThu Feb 16 2012, 18:27

I just saw that on one of the other topics, actually....must check out ebay, thanks!!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Man Utd Signed Shirt   Man Utd Signed Shirt Empty

Back to top Go down

Man Utd Signed Shirt
Page 1 of 1