NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens Empty
PostSubject: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 06:03

i'm a collector not really of anything rare or anything kind of a collector was looking for

ALL IN AUTHENTIC's

Bears- Urlacher 48-52 range (game issued, signed)

BUCCANEERS- Derrick Brooks, Mike Alstott, John Lynch, or Lagerrette blount (not sure on the spelling) any in 48-52

Cardinals- Wilson (white) 48-52, Fitzgerald (Red) 48-52

Cowboys- Ware (Blue),48-52 Witten (white) 48-52

49ers- any of the 2011-12' defense (red) Frank Gore (white) all 48-52

Giants- Manning (white) 48-52, Tuck (blue) 48-52

Jets- Revis (Green) 48-52

Lions- Matthew Stafford (blue) 48-52, Calvin Johnson (48-52)

Packers- Aaron Rodgers (green) 48-52

Panthers- Cam Newton(black) 48-52

Raiders- Jacoby Ford (black) 48-52, Darren Mcfadden (white) 48-52

Ravens- 2011 (Ray Lewis) purple 48-52, Ed Reed White 48-52 or vise versa but either in purpler or white

just some things i've been looking for and was having no luck finding

also if anyone wants any trades or are interested in doing a deal for the ones above

i currently have : Authentics all bought from nflshop.com except for Ray Lewis (2001) bough on ebay
some i won't trade but if the offer is good ill look into it and think about it thanks everyboyd my name is mike or joker this is my first post to the forum just wanted to say hi and thank you all for reading this.

all 2011 except specified ()
chargers- Phillip Rivers Navy 48
Colts- Peyton Manning Blue 48
Dolphins- (my last name on it) nobody should want it just wanted throw up what i had but it's 2011 size 48 aqua
Eagles- Desean Jackson green 48
Falcons- Matt Ryan Red 48
Jaguars- Maurice Jones Drew teal 50
Patriots- Tom Brady blue 48
Rams- Sam Bradford blue 48
Ravens- Ray Lewis (2001) size 52 purple,
Ravens- Ray Rice 2011 size 50 black
Saints- Drew Brees size 52 in black would trade for a 48 in black all they had was 52 in black when ordering
Steelers- Troy Polamalu- Black size 50
Steelers- Ben Roethlisberger- Black size 50
Steelers- Lamarr Woodley- White size 48
Texans- Andre Johnson- Blue size 48
Titans - Chris Johnson- Baby Blue size 48
Vikings- Jared Allen- Purple size 48[i]

Last edited by joker1224 on Thu Apr 26 2012, 14:43; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 18:09

Mike - I sent you a PM. I have quite a few jerseys you're looking for, and a few others which are correct teams / sizes, but different players.
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptyMon Mar 12 2012, 18:37

thank you sir i'm definatly interested in the stafford as when i went to buy one on nflshop they were all gone and now there's none to be found anywhere and i'm hearing nike going to cost even more
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptyWed Mar 14 2012, 19:38

would you be willing to sell the Rams Bradford jersey? or the Chargers Rivers jersey? and if so then what price?
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptyThu Mar 15 2012, 17:29

i wasn't really looking into selling them i'm afraid i would trade for something but i pretty much just bought it in january or febuary, um how much do they usually sell for nfloldham
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptySun Mar 18 2012, 20:48

It's a tough one really with the Nike jerseys coming in soon. Generally a new with tags authentic would have been around $200, but nflshop.com are now selling them for around $150. If the tags aren't on you'll be looking at less really.
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptySun Mar 18 2012, 21:27

i have the tags to all my authentics.
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptySun Mar 18 2012, 21:47

Well with the tags on and a current player and style you'll be looking at about $130, or slightly below whatever they're available from nflshop,com for at the time
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptySun Mar 18 2012, 21:50

ah ok thanks man i was just wanting an idea
Back to top Go down
nfloldham
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
nfloldham

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptySun Mar 18 2012, 21:58

Depends how much someone wants the particular jersey though
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptySat Apr 28 2012, 20:23

Just came across this and thought that I would share it just in case anyone was interested.

I just found this on eBay. Kindle switched his number when he was activated last year. If this jersey is real, it looks like it...it's a steal. Pretty cool for a collector if Kindle ever becomes a powerhouse in the NFL.

http://www.ebay.com/itm/NEW-BALTIMORE-RAVENS-SERGIO-KINDLE-49-ONFIELD-REEBOK-LICENSED-WHITE-JERSEY-52-XL-/200698268522?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item2eba8c8b6a
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptySat Apr 28 2012, 20:29

it's a fake because the "RAVENS" is written in black on whites and written in white on purple jerseys
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptySat Apr 28 2012, 20:33

joker1224 wrote:
it's a fake because the "RAVENS" is written in black on whites and written in white on purple jerseys

Okay, good to know. I really couldn't tell because of the grainy close up picture...how is your hunt coming for the authentics you wanted?
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens EmptySun Apr 29 2012, 04:57

i have the ones i scratched out but not the ones i don't if that makes any sense i'm tired just got off work lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens   WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens Empty

Back to top Go down

WANT THE FOLLOWING Lions, BEARS, Packers, Jets, and Ravens
Page 1 of 1