NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

want philadelphia eagles game used

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
bruno89
Rookie
Rookie

want philadelphia eagles game used  Empty
PostSubject: want philadelphia eagles game used    want philadelphia eagles game used  EmptyTue Mar 20 2012, 14:57

im looking for anything eagles game used ,let me know what you have ,from helmets ,to socks ,to jerseys and equipment bags to locker room name tags...brunobltzr@yahoo.com
Back to top Go down
danielkon
Rookie
Rookie
danielkon

want philadelphia eagles game used  Empty
PostSubject: Re: want philadelphia eagles game used    want philadelphia eagles game used  EmptyThu Nov 01 2012, 17:49

hey you posted a while back about a few jerseys you wish you had, well i got a few nike elites (authentic) got eagles throwbacks and a few others that you may be interested in. ive got my jerseys listed in the for sale section of this forum. hears the links:

http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t3031-hey-selling-real-new-nfl-nike-elite-jerseys-for-110-cnd

http://toronto.kijiji.ca/c-PostersOtherAds-W0QQUserIdZ74537126

thanks for your time!
Back to top Go down

want philadelphia eagles game used
Page 1 of 1