NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tim Tebow to the New York Jets

Go down 
+3
Billsfan
timb69
joker1224
7 posters
AuthorMessage
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Tim Tebow to the New York Jets Empty
PostSubject: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyWed Mar 21 2012, 16:54

i was watching nfl network and they said Tim Tebow was traded to the New York Jets
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyWed Mar 21 2012, 16:55

Rex Ryan will be fired very soon!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyWed Mar 21 2012, 17:12

AND the NY press will slaughter him if Tebow sucks!
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyWed Mar 21 2012, 17:16

For a 4th round draft pick. OUCH!!!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyWed Mar 21 2012, 17:29

I think the Jets are missing Brad Smith and the wildcat. I don't see Tebow competing with Sanchez, but they will use him in some kooky plays.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyWed Mar 21 2012, 18:20

Billsfan wrote:
I think the Jets are missing Brad Smith and the wildcat. I don't see Tebow competing with Sanchez, but they will use him in some kooky plays.

I suspect you're right; he'll get pulled in a few times per game like Vick was in Philly, while they work on him in training for a few years and see what they end up with.

I think its a crazy move personally. You'd think he'd be a better backup QB fit in a mobile offense like Washington but hey ho.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyWed Mar 21 2012, 18:39

oh my word, this is ridiculous!!!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyWed Mar 21 2012, 20:27

Not so fast, looks like the trade has fallen thu!! http://www.denverpost.com/broncos/ci_20216515/tim-tebow-traded-jets
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyWed Mar 21 2012, 20:33

going to the jets would be a huge mistake, that locker room is in too much turmoil. Join the pats as a HB tim Wink
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 00:35

It seems like which ever team trades for Tebow will have to pay the Broncos $5 million in advanced salary. Doesn't look too attractive to the Jets now. Let's see if the Jags have deeper pockets.
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 00:52

The last thing that the Jets need is the only QB in the league that's a worse passer than Mark Sanchez.

I think that he would do more good for the Jaguars, but if he's handicapping the Jets, I can live with that.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 01:03

It's back on Tebow is a Jet.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 03:29

No way im buying a baby sick green tebow jersey, especially as he will just warm the bench. I guess its better than that other NY team though . . .
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 04:10

ah well now what's the top 10 funny things i can do with my broncos tebow jersey now?
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
Andyf
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 07:23

joker1224 wrote:
ah well now what's the top 10 funny things i can do with my broncos tebow jersey now?

It's prolly still worth a fortune to some guy in Denver who's bawling his eyes out as we speak.
Back to top Go down
jigokusabre
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
jigokusabre

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets EmptyThu Mar 22 2012, 16:02

joker1224 wrote:

Sell it for $1 on eBay.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tim Tebow to the New York Jets   Tim Tebow to the New York Jets Empty

Back to top Go down

Tim Tebow to the New York Jets
Page 1 of 1