NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Does this jersey look legit?

Go down 
+3
Billsfan
suki7474
timb69
7 posters
AuthorMessage
suki7474

Does this jersey look legit? Empty
PostSubject: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptySun Apr 22 2012, 14:58

Ebay Item number: 280866836565

I think this is a genuine jersey.
I was thinking to customize this jersey to make it a Victor Cruz one. Does anyone have an idea how much it would cost to change a nameplate on a jersey? Also, how much would it cost to get it tailored? I normally wear a size 52. Thanks
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptySun Apr 22 2012, 17:15

Yes it does look legit. If you can get a nameplate sorted out then it should be under $50 all in, as for having it tailored, I've not had to do that, so can't help you with that.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyMon Apr 23 2012, 01:12

I took a few jerseys to my local tailor. Some Korean ladies near where I work. 20 bucks a jersey. They did a great job taking some 52's and 50's down to a 48.
Back to top Go down
suki7474

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyMon Apr 23 2012, 14:47

Thanks for the help guys!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyTue Apr 24 2012, 01:27

I just did the same thing myself. I ordered a Cruz nameplate from STT Sports Lettering in Seattle. They did an amazing job and it was on $28! I just have to get it sewn on at a local sports store.
Back to top Go down
suki7474

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyTue Apr 24 2012, 15:08

mrhead2k wrote:
I just did the same thing myself. I ordered a Cruz nameplate from STT Sports Lettering in Seattle. They did an amazing job and it was on $28! I just have to get it sewn on at a local sports store.

Awesome! How long did it take to get the nameplate?
Back to top Go down
suki7474

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyWed Apr 25 2012, 16:04

I called a local Jersey store and they told me they can't remove the nameplate to put another one on because the stitching will be messed up. Has anyone done this before? If so, what what the name of the place and price it cost you to do it. Thank you
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyWed Apr 25 2012, 18:03

I had a nameplate changed last year by a seamstress and there was no problems at all. Find a good seamstress in your area to do it.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyThu Apr 26 2012, 00:31

suki7474 wrote:
mrhead2k wrote:

Awesome! How long did it take to get the nameplate?

about 3 weeks
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyThu Apr 26 2012, 00:32

suki7474 wrote:
I called a local Jersey store and they told me they can't remove the nameplate to put another one on because the stitching will be messed up. Has anyone done this before? If so, what what the name of the place and price it cost you to do it. Thank you

I did it myself with a seam ripper
Back to top Go down
notolldog

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyThu Sep 13 2012, 23:56

That would b tough to get a jersey and then rip it...I mean I know u guys know what you're doin tho.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyFri Sep 14 2012, 03:51

notolldog wrote:
That would b tough to get a jersey and then rip it...I mean I know u guys know what you're doin tho.

You're just picking apart the stitching at the edge of the nameplate, so not damaging the jersey itself. It's really not that hard.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? EmptyThu Oct 04 2012, 04:06

timb69 wrote:
I took a few jerseys to my local tailor. Some Korean ladies near where I work. 20 bucks a jersey. They did a great job taking some 52's and 50's down to a 48.

Had I known this was possible I would've NEVER sold my Brees Chargers jersey!No I loved that thing, and knew I'd pretty much never run across another. It was a BIG 50 (to me it seemed oversized), and I wear a 46/48 Reebok. A lil too late now, but excellent for future notice...thanx!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Does this jersey look legit?   Does this jersey look legit? Empty

Back to top Go down

Does this jersey look legit?
Page 1 of 1