NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Premiership autographs

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

Premiership autographs Empty
PostSubject: Premiership autographs   Premiership autographs EmptyFri May 25 2012, 21:07

Folks, need some info on anywhere I can get a real (and pref cheap!) Manchester City signed photo. Hart, Zabaleta, Aguero, Silva - any combination of these guys but I need it to be a trusted seller!

I'm actually an Arsenal fan, but I'm looking this as part of a gift for someone who very kindly gave me a signed Arsenal photo. Already got a couple of those personalised dressing room print things for his kids, but something signed by their fave players would be great if I could!

I have found some on ebay, butdon't know if they're legit. I looked up the AFTAL site and checked the list of dealers they gave, but none of them has anything suitable on ebay at the moment as far as I can see.

As soon as poss please!!

Thanks!!
Back to top Go down

Premiership autographs
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Other sports :: Football (premier league etc)-
Jump to: