NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Selling my Daunte Culpepper 01' Auth. Signed+ Ray Lewis sign

Go down 
AuthorMessage
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Selling my Daunte Culpepper 01' Auth. Signed+ Ray Lewis sign Empty
PostSubject: Selling my Daunte Culpepper 01' Auth. Signed+ Ray Lewis sign   Selling my Daunte Culpepper 01' Auth. Signed+ Ray Lewis sign EmptyTue Jun 05 2012, 04:51

the Ray Lewis is signed and authenticated by NFL Auction it is team issued or game issued i'm not really sure has the "09-48" tag from nfl auctions the sleeves are tight.. it is signed in black sharpie on the 5 if interested i can send pics to your email address

selling for $500 i have to sell at this price to make a profit on what i had to spend for it

The Daunte Culpepper is the home purpler 2001 team helmet jocktag authentic jersey size 48 signed by Daunte Culpepper and authenticated by PSA/DNA if anyone has any questions or if anyone is interested you can email me at

selling the culpepper for $200 (the new nike authentics cost more than that) this is the retro look with the viking logo on the sleeves it is truly a beautiful jersey

harleyxjoker_4ever@hotmail.com and i will send pics directly to you.
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com

Selling my Daunte Culpepper 01' Auth. Signed+ Ray Lewis sign
Page 1 of 1