NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Pats-Fan#1

Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field? Empty
PostSubject: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field? EmptyMon Jun 18 2012, 13:43

Hi everybody,

today my new Patriots Jersey arrived. I've bought it from an ebay-online-shop, so (as I live in Germany) i can send it back within two weeks, as it should turn out as a fake.
But in my oppinion this is the first thing to indicate a legit. Who would sell a fake, if the customer could send it back within two weeks?

So, as you are the experts, I thought it would be kind if you take a look at it and tell me, what do you think about this Harrison-Authentic?

Here are the pics:

Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:
Spoiler:

Pretty lot of pictures. I hope this is ok!? But as more pictures as more sure I can be of your answers, right? :-)

I'm pretty excited about your oppinions! If you need some more pictures or any other information, let me know.
Btw: I paid 80,-€ for the jersey! That's the only strange thing about it. But to me as a newbie it looks pretty good!?

Thanks for your help,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field? EmptyMon Jun 18 2012, 17:27

Curious to see what the experts think.
I'm no expert but that's an awesome jersey.
I hope it's real for your sake.
BTW love Germany EuroCup soccer!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field? EmptyMon Jun 18 2012, 17:43

Hi Chris - welcome to the site.

The jersey is 100% legit, so no need to send it back!

Enjoy!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field? EmptyMon Jun 18 2012, 19:16

Welcome Chris, got yourself a nice jersey there, 100% real.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
b1gd0g77
Rookie
Rookie
b1gd0g77

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field? EmptyTue Jun 19 2012, 17:41

I don't consider myself an expert but from what I've learned threw my own experience and what the awesome guys here have taught me that's a real jersey and a pretty sweet one at that. For me there's no better feeling as a collector to get a good deal and have a jersey exceed expectations. It's like being a kid on Christmas morning all over again. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
Pats-Fan#1

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field? EmptyTue Jun 19 2012, 22:40

Thank you so much everyone. That's exactly the answers I was hoping for. Very Happy
Good to have a forum like this with experts like you! Keep up your amazing work.

@Chanse503: I think the Germans have a real good chance to win the Euro this year. Think we'll blow away Greece at Friday. cheers

@b1gd0g77: That's exactly what it feels like. santa There's nearly no better way to describe such a deal! Very Happy

Regards to all of you,
Chris
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?   Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is it or isn't it a Authentic On-Field?
Page 1 of 1