NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Giants secondary

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Giants secondary Empty
PostSubject: Giants secondary   Giants secondary EmptyFri Sep 07 2012, 08:40

Is it just me or does the Giants secondary look weak. On a couple of plays on Wednesday they looked like they weren't even playing at all. Webster did not impress me at all.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

Giants secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants secondary   Giants secondary EmptyFri Sep 07 2012, 16:52

I think the giants are really gonna struggle to repeat this year. As you say, the secondary just didnt look right. As long as they play like this the rest of the season ill be happy Smile Nicks got shut out bu Claiborne, he looks like a good pick.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

Giants secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants secondary   Giants secondary EmptyFri Sep 07 2012, 17:30

Their corners were all over the place. They had some 4th string guys out there and I think they had a couple of key guys injured.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

Giants secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants secondary   Giants secondary EmptyFri Sep 07 2012, 23:30

They were pretty well down the depth chart by the end of it. The offense never really found it's rhythm and it seemed like Cruz dropped more balls in that game than he did in the whole of last season.

On the other side, the Cowboys secondary is looking considerably better for having Carr and Claiborne in the mix.
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

Giants secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants secondary   Giants secondary EmptySun Sep 09 2012, 13:14

Yeah, it doesn't really help having Thomas out for the year and Prince being injured, and the more games Hosley gets, the better he will be, getting Canty back from injury will help alot too. On offense I think Coughlin should have let Wilson back in the game after the fumble and Randle should definitely be our 3rd receiver.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Giants secondary Empty
PostSubject: Re: Giants secondary   Giants secondary Empty

Back to top Go down

Giants secondary
Page 1 of 1