NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH?????

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanSports

WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? Empty
PostSubject: WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH?????   WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? EmptySat Sep 29 2012, 12:49

Hi Everyone

I have an amazing offer coming in very soon and I'm trying to gauge interest.

These current season Letterman Jackets by Majestic Athletic that are currently on sale in the Official Stores in Europe for over £100 will soon be available in my store at between £59.99 - £69.99!!!! Members Orders from NJFP get 10% off also remember!!This is a massive coup for us and we are passing all the savings onto customers!!

Who would be interested, so we can just get an idea of how many to order.

Please spread the word!!!!

Thanks..... Matt @ Touchdown Sports

WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? REDSKINSLETTERMANJACKET
WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? PATRIOTSLETTERMANJACKET
WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? Raiderslettermanjacket
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH?????   WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? EmptySat Sep 29 2012, 20:14

Id be interested in a pats jacket, size large
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH?????   WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? EmptyThu Oct 04 2012, 11:56

Okay people, good news and bad news.

The Pats and Raiders ones failed Quality Control... so they are a none started, however the SKINS jackets will be coming in about a week in all sizes Small - XXL and prices to NJFP members is a very very reasonable £54 + shipping.

Compare that to other places and you'll find a significant saving to say the least!!
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH?????   WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? EmptyThu Oct 04 2012, 11:58

More good news...

I now also have a huge delivery of MLB replica jerseys coming in approx 2-3 weeks and prices will be from an amazing £27 for NJFP members for the lesser teams upto £32 for the likes of the Yankees and Redsox!
Back to top Go down
JXF
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH?????   WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? EmptyTue Oct 09 2012, 16:35

Touchdownsports if you get a Bears one of these jackets in XXL I would be very interested. Please keep this in mind. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH?????   WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? EmptyTue Oct 23 2012, 12:57

Hi...

The Redskins Gridiron Letterman Jackets are now available in stock for only £59.99 in my store. This is the best price in the UK by a long way. Know any Redskins Fans, then please let them know and anyone in the NFLUK forum please pass on the word that these are now for sale as I of course being an independant seller am not allowed to!! Evil or Very Mad The ebay link to these is below.

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-NFL-AMERICAN-FOOTBALL-WASHINGTON-REDSKINS-LETTERMAN-GRIDIRON-JACKET-COAT-/281003385505?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_American_Football_Clothing_LE&var=&hash=item416d1b62a1
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH?????   WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH????? Empty

Back to top Go down

WHO WOULD BE INTERESTED AT £60 EACH?????
Page 1 of 1