NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
SnilttuB

Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. Empty
PostSubject: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptySun Oct 07 2012, 08:49

Hi Everyone,
My husband is a huge NFL fan and loves the Chicago Bears, As I don't know much about the sport or where to buy the merchandise I normally stick to the Official NFL UK shop because I know that its genuine, However it was our 10th anniversary and his 30th Birthday and it fell during the time when they upgraded their shop and it wasn't usable ( I didn't know about this forum until I started searching for help recently). Well I wanted to surprise him with something special so I couldn't ask him where to get him a present, so I googled NFL UK Merchandise and used a website that looked the part... Big mistake Sad I bought him a Jersey costing over £60 and after almost 30 days it hadn't came and his Birthday and our Anniversary came and went and I felt terrible as I had nothing to give him because all my money I had was spent on the Jersey.
I contacted PayPal and they contacted the website/seller and surprise surprise I received an order the day before they was due to give me my money back sent next day delivery from Hong Kong! when the website had claimed to be in America.
I opened it and was horrified because firstly it was the wrong size but even worse.. it is a fake Sad
It is ment to be a William Perry throw back jersey but its so bad it doesn't even say "William" it says "Willian"
I updated PayPal over the phone and they said "not to worry we'll take your word for it".
But now the seller has offered me £30 to drop the case and PayPal have told me that unless I can get it identified as fake by the 9th of October I wont be getting my money back!
I feel really ripped off and hurt as I still haven't been able to spend the money that I saved up to buy Husband something special on him yet, it ruined two special occasions and I have no Idea how to get it Identified as its not like we have NFL shops on every corner..
If anyone could help me I would be so greatful.
Thank you so very much for reading.
Back to top Go down
SnilttuB

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptySun Oct 07 2012, 08:53

Sorry I should of said, I live in the UK which is why I am having trouble getting my fake identified as I don't know where to take it.
Thanks again
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptySun Oct 07 2012, 13:14

Hello and welcome to the site! This is *THE* place to visit to get any and all information about jerseys, and to find out if one is a fake.

The first thing to do, when in doubt of a website, just look it up. This site is GREAT for doing just that. It tells you everything, especially where they originate:

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp

I took one at random, "www.cheapjerseysgamestore.com". Put that address in the box and look what popped up:

Quote :
Registrant:
Organization : DengShuai
Name : DengShuai
Address : ChangSha HuNan
City : changshashi
Province/State : hunansheng
Postal Code : 410000

PayPal SHOULD be aware that jerseys from China are FAKE, and eBay sure does know. BillsFan and RJ3000 are THE experts on here, and MAY have some sway with PayPal, I am not sure.

Post pics here if you can, and good luck and again, welcome!!!
Back to top Go down
SnilttuB

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptySun Oct 07 2012, 13:33

Thank you very much for your reply, I will post some photo's shortly as that may help you guys help me.
I can't tell you how much I appreciate it, I feel violated and stupid and its nice that there is a community like this that maybe able to help me.
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptySun Oct 07 2012, 14:30

We've all been taken a time or two. Me, a few times, but I have learned Smile
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptySun Oct 07 2012, 17:46

I'll help you all I can, we don't have much time though if PayPal need it confirmed by the 9th. Get some pictures up and pass the thread details to the contact you have at PayPal. If they require a full authentication then I can do that for you too.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
SnilttuB

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 11:13

Hi
I am sorry that I've not been able to reply until now as our little boy keeps me very busy.

This is what PayPal have asked for:

"In order to continue with the investigation of your complaint, we must
request documentation to support your claim that the item is not authentic.
Please obtain a document from an unbiased, third-party, such as a dealer,
appraiser, or another individual or organization that is qualified in the
area of the item in question (other than yourself), which clearly
identifies the item as not authentic. If possible, the document should
include a serial number and description of the item, and must be on
letterhead that includes the name, address, and phone number of the
individual, business, or organization so that PayPal may contact them if
necessary. "

I can't post images as I am new member and it says I can't do it for 7 days Sad

maybe someone lives local that I can bring the item to show and you?
(I'm in Medway Kent.)
Thanks again.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 12:57

Youre in luck I'm in Medway too.
Back to top Go down
SnilttuB

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 13:31

WOW! What luck!
Would I be able to get you to look at the Jersey and you give me some sort of confirmation that I can send to PayPal?
Thank you so much.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 13:38

Yes no problem. I have sent you an email to the address you registered with, with my contact details, let me know if you don't have the email.
Back to top Go down
SnilttuB

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptyMon Oct 08 2012, 13:50

Thank you very much,

I've contacted PayPal and asked them to extend the time I have, as even though you're local needing it by the 9th was pushing it a bit, and was also unfair as every time I updated the case the seller was given 10 days to respond and I was only given 3 days, so I argued this with them and they have now given me until the 16th.

I honestly cannot tell you how much this means to me and my family your help is so much very appreciated and my husband being a huge NFL fan is very much looking forward to meeting you Smile
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptyWed Oct 10 2012, 00:48

timb69 wrote:
Hello and welcome to the site! This is *THE* place to visit to get any and all information about jerseys, and to find out if one is a fake.

The first thing to do, when in doubt of a website, just look it up. This site is GREAT for doing just that. It tells you everything, especially where they originate:

http://www.networksolutions.com/whois/index.jsp

I took one at random, "www.cheapjerseysgamestore.com". Put that address in the box and look what popped up:

Quote :
Registrant:
Organization : DengShuai
Name : DengShuai
Address : ChangSha HuNan
City : changshashi
Province/State : hunansheng
Postal Code : 410000

PayPal SHOULD be aware that jerseys from China are FAKE, and eBay sure does know. BillsFan and RJ3000 are THE experts on here, and MAY have some sway with PayPal, I am not sure.

Post pics here if you can, and good luck and again, welcome!!!

HEY! What about me??
Back to top Go down
SnilttuB

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptyWed Oct 10 2012, 12:22

Thanks everyone.
I got my money back this morning.
Thank you all for your help and replies.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptyWed Oct 10 2012, 14:20

SnilttuB wrote:
Thanks everyone.
I got my money back this morning.
Thank you all for your help and replies.

Excellent news.
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. EmptyWed Oct 10 2012, 20:49

jocolor jocolor PARTY TIME! jocolor jocolor

Well done!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.   Hi guys I am new and I really need some help. Empty

Back to top Go down

Hi guys I am new and I really need some help.
Page 1 of 1