NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
relacsn

nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure Empty
PostSubject: nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure   nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 01:52

I got my girl and I new nike bengals Dalton jerseys. They look legit to me but I'm not to familiar with these. I looked over the nike elite thread and it looks pretty much like the manning one. Here's some pics and my take.
Back to top Go down
relacsn

PostSubject: sorry about the quality   nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 02:00

Let me know if I need to take any better pics and of what specifically. Thanks ahead of time for your alls input. Hope these are legit. Oh her's is pretty much identical except different colors but doesn't have the tag on the inside and doesn't look like it was ever there???
nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure IMAG1499
nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure IMAG1500
nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure IMAG1501
nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure IMAG1502
nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure IMAG1503
nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure IMAG1504
nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure IMAG1507
Back to top Go down
relacsn

PostSubject: Re: nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure   nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 02:30

Upon further inspection I am beginning to think it is a knock off (a decent one, but fake nonetheless). Here are some better pics. The rubber logo's stitching looks a little off too me.
nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure IMAG1510
nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure IMAG1511
nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure IMAG1512

Oh and sorry I didn't realize people were asking for authentication for nike's in the reebok section. Think I still may keep it
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure   nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 04:23

Yep - 100% fake, I'm afraid.
Back to top Go down
relacsn

PostSubject: Re: nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure   nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 04:56

RJ3000 wrote:
Yep - 100% fake, I'm afraid.
Thanks, is it a fake of the elite? What gives it away for you. The stitching on the nfl logo? Anything else? Thanks again, this site is nice.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure   nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 05:02

Counterfeiters always target the highest level of replica jersey, so yes it's supposed to be an elite (same as they always replicated Reebok authentics.)

The black material in the numbers looks shiny, and the seam connecting the body sections looks too obvious. However the biggest giveaway is the jock tag at the bottom. It just looks wrong. The easiest thing to notice is that the numbers in the size (e.g "56") should be raised, but they're flat on yours. If you look under the "latest pick-ups" section, you'll see pics of my Bucs Freeman (which came from NFLshop.com) I have a close-up of the jock tag there, so you'll see what I mean.
Back to top Go down
relacsn

PostSubject: Re: nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure   nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure EmptyThu Oct 18 2012, 05:28

I see, thanks again man. That is a nice jersey. I see the raised size number you're talking about. Another thing I noticed is the flywire around the neck. On yours it looks like stitching with a coating of some sort over top of it, where mine just looks like some rubber material made to look like it has stitching under it, but there is no thread there...lol well I think I will keep it for 30 bucks.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure   nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure Empty

Back to top Go down

nike bengals jersey, looks legit but not sure
Page 1 of 1