NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WASHINGTON REDSKINS WOOL GRIDIRON LETTERMAN JACKETS £59.99

Go down 
AuthorMessage
AllAmericanSports

WASHINGTON REDSKINS WOOL GRIDIRON LETTERMAN JACKETS £59.99 Empty
PostSubject: WASHINGTON REDSKINS WOOL GRIDIRON LETTERMAN JACKETS £59.99   WASHINGTON REDSKINS WOOL GRIDIRON LETTERMAN JACKETS £59.99 EmptyThu Nov 01 2012, 08:40

Hi Everyone..

The Redskins Letterman Jackets are now in stock and I have to say look even better than they do in the photos.

Like most people I wish there were other teams available as well as I would love a 49ers one, however, it seems like only 3 teams were ever made in this style.

The official sites have them at over £100 each... I have them at the mad price of £59.99 and if you buy through the forum you still get 10% off that!!

If one, some, any of you could let people on the NFLUK forum know of this offer we might get a few more people to sign up on here (so they can get their 10% off) as well.

WASHINGTON REDSKINS WOOL GRIDIRON LETTERMAN JACKETS £59.99 REDSKINSLETTERMANJACKET

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/MENS-NFL-AMERICAN-FOOTBALL-WASHINGTON-REDSKINS-LETTERMAN-GRIDIRON-JACKET-COAT-/281003385505?pt=UK_Sporting_Goods_American_Football_Clothing_LE&var=&hash=item416d1b62a1
Back to top Go down

WASHINGTON REDSKINS WOOL GRIDIRON LETTERMAN JACKETS £59.99
Page 1 of 1