NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

What is this Jersey? Broncos? Fake Reebok?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
untitled77

What is this Jersey?  Broncos?  Fake Reebok? Empty
PostSubject: What is this Jersey? Broncos? Fake Reebok?   What is this Jersey?  Broncos?  Fake Reebok? EmptyWed Nov 14 2012, 16:02

So someone gave me this jersey. It looks like it has the right tags, has the Reebok hologram on it. It kind of looks like a Broncos Jersey but the "paw-prints" are throwing me off. There are stiched on number on both fron and back. The stitching you see is the number on the back showing through because of the flash. Does anyone have a clue what it is?

Thanks for the help.

imageshack.us/a/img843/5876/8184227693173187348eb.jpg
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: What is this Jersey? Broncos? Fake Reebok?   What is this Jersey?  Broncos?  Fake Reebok? EmptyWed Nov 14 2012, 17:37

Those paws are the Clemson Tigers logo, not big on college jerseys but i know they have nike jerseys with paws on the sleeves now. On that basis id say fake
Back to top Go down
untitled77

PostSubject: Re: What is this Jersey? Broncos? Fake Reebok?   What is this Jersey?  Broncos?  Fake Reebok? EmptyWed Nov 14 2012, 19:01

I thought Clemson too, but they are a little bit wider, almost like a Bear print.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: What is this Jersey? Broncos? Fake Reebok?   What is this Jersey?  Broncos?  Fake Reebok? EmptyWed Nov 14 2012, 19:19

Like i say they also have them on the sleeves. Unless someone knows something special im certain its a fake. The fact it has college team logos on a NFl replica jersey is the killer. Poorly customised bronco jersey by a Clemson fan
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: What is this Jersey? Broncos? Fake Reebok?   What is this Jersey?  Broncos?  Fake Reebok? EmptyWed Nov 14 2012, 20:10

It's a broncos blank replica jersey, what the paw prints are, no idea.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: What is this Jersey? Broncos? Fake Reebok?   What is this Jersey?  Broncos?  Fake Reebok? EmptyWed Nov 14 2012, 21:33

Its a good one that???? scratch
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What is this Jersey? Broncos? Fake Reebok?   What is this Jersey?  Broncos?  Fake Reebok? Empty

Back to top Go down

What is this Jersey? Broncos? Fake Reebok?
Page 1 of 1