NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic

Go down 
+4
Cory3255
nfloldham
LASER___SHOW
Billsfan
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 19:53

Thanks, so what size would you suggest in an Elite?
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 19:56

Sorry, nevermind, I saw that you bought a 44 for your Brees jersey, I am guessing I will go for a 44 if I buy an Elite.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 20:30

I would go with a 44 man. 40 fit just fine but I knew if i went to an Eagles game around Nov or Dec I'd want a hoodie underneath so i would want the extra little bit of space. Im the same way with the reeboks too. If you can find one in a 46 go for it but they are extremely hard to find so most of the time i just opt for the 48.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 22:08

Yessir...44 is perfect!
Yeah Riptide I could NEVER find a 46 Mad
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 22:24

I actually found a size 46 authentic westbrook jersey a few weeks ago BIN for $75. It was a black alternate jersey. Idk why i didnt buy it...
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 06:25

Thanks, so the 40 wouldn't be a good choice, even if I just normally wear a t-shirt under my jerseys?
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 06:36

I would think a 40 would be a excellent athletic fit for you.
While a 44 would suggest a looser fit that could comfort a hoodie etc under...
It really depends on how you like to wear your clothes--to each is own...
I suggest measuring under your arm pits around you chest and take those measurements and compare them to what you consider a ideal fit in a jersey.
Note that my suggestion would include that these Nike Elites have a kinda funky fit that I personally would suggest a more tailored measurement fit; otherwise, I imagine they can come off as very blocky and clunky kinda if you go for a baggy, bigger size fit.
Hope that helps and you now need to purchase one and pay it forward with your impressions of the fit and feel to the next enthusiast.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 06:38

...but now that I see you are talking about a Reebok...
Yeah, 46 might be ideal, but 48 isn't out of the realm. Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 06:47

@Boss302: Get the 44. Look at the Orange Crush Manning I posted. It fits tailor perfect, but allows you some room to do things. When they wear snug on the field it's for totally different reasons.
It's up to you, but I like to have a lil room in mine which still is tailored fit! Check out link of me wearing a 44 Manning:
http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t3291-orange-crush-peyton-manning-elite-kiss-cut

Last edited by NawlinsSaints504 on Fri Feb 15 2013, 08:11; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 07:29

I was talking about the 44 or 40 for the Nike Elite jerseys as I may order one tomorrow.

I'm 5' 10" and I go between 165 and 170 with an athletic build bigger arms and chest than average.

I used to like a looser jersey, but I rather it be a little tighter, but I want it to be long enough.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 08:15

My fault Boss I edited my comment. I meant 44. I'm 5'9" @ 190 to 200lbs depending. I'm athletic/cut, but not BIG obviously lol! A 44 will DEFINITELY be long enough I'm sure. The link provided shows me wearing the Elite Manning when u scroll to the bottom. Hope it gives you a better perspective!
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 08:17

Disregard comment Boss...I saw your mp.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 08:23

Alright, cool. Looks like the 44 is the overall decision, hopefully I am able to get the jersey.

Thanks everyone.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic   Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

Eagles Desean Jackson Reebok Authentic
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2