NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Tom brady out for the season

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

Tom brady out for the season Empty
PostSubject: Tom brady out for the season   Tom brady out for the season EmptyMon Sep 08 2008, 12:59

http://blogs.nfl.com/category/news/

this is not what i wanted to be reading when i went onto nfl.com today.
Back to top Go down
RedskinsNo.1
Starter
Starter
RedskinsNo.1

PostSubject: Re: Tom brady out for the season   Tom brady out for the season EmptyMon Sep 08 2008, 15:20

Makes the AFC East quite interesting
Back to top Go down
http://www.hartlepoolunited.co.uk
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tom brady out for the season   Tom brady out for the season EmptyMon Sep 08 2008, 17:12

i suppose thats one way of looking at it.matt cassell looks usefull everytime ive seen him play hopefully he will be able to to a solid job for us and we are just going to have to run the ball a lot more we have got the backs to do it in maroney morris jordan and faulk.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Tom brady out for the season   Tom brady out for the season EmptyMon Sep 08 2008, 23:10

As much as I dislike losing to the Pats all the time, I hate to see a QB of Brady's quality knocked out of the season with an injury. I hope Cassell plays well, except against the Bills that is. Wink
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: Tom brady out for the season   Tom brady out for the season EmptyTue Sep 09 2008, 15:22

What got me after this was the reaction of people calling it a dirty tackle. I saw the video on NFL.com on this and the guy who tackled him was being brought down by the defence at the time and didn't mean to hit him in the knee. I just wonder if the people saying that would have been so quick if it wasn't Brady who took the hit.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Tom brady out for the season   Tom brady out for the season EmptyTue Sep 09 2008, 15:59

If it was a dirty tackle then Pollard would have been flagged by an offical and fined by the NFL. It's a football injury pure and simple can happen at the start of the season or any time during it. There are a lot of Pats fans out there, and I have to be careful of what I say here, but a section of them will always believe that it was on purpose to ruin their chances of another superbowl run.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: Tom brady out for the season   Tom brady out for the season EmptyTue Sep 09 2008, 16:14

lol.the pats are still going to have a run at the super bowl it just wont be an aerial assault like we saw last season.it was not a dirty tackle if anything sammy morris pushed pollard on to brady its just one of those things it happens in all sports.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Tom brady out for the season   Tom brady out for the season Empty

Back to top Go down

Tom brady out for the season
Page 1 of 1