NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

My latest pickups.

Go down 
+3
Chanse503
Riptide09
Billsfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyWed Jan 23 2013, 09:23

That's an awesome group Chanse.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyWed Jan 23 2013, 14:52

Niiiiiiiice! Love the Peterson jersey.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyWed Jan 23 2013, 20:18

Yeah, I think these Nike Elite jerseys are goin to be perfect for the summer time.
Tailored fit, waterproof material and love the "Give" the stretch material gives.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyThu Jan 24 2013, 01:46

Yeah the nike elites are solid if you can get one that isnt messed up haha
Back to top Go down
Cory3255
Rookie
Rookie
Cory3255

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyFri Jan 25 2013, 00:18

Nice man! Peterson Elite is awesome!
Back to top Go down
Frankavelli
Probowler
Probowler

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyFri Jan 25 2013, 04:00

do you plan on adding name plates to those jerseys? they look awesome, but I've always avoided jerseys without nameplates mainly because I have no idea where to get them added on. Especially screen printed ones
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyFri Jan 25 2013, 05:06

Frankavelli wrote:
do you plan on adding name plates to those jerseys? they look awesome, but I've always avoided jerseys without nameplates mainly because I have no idea where to get them added on. Especially screen printed ones
I have thought about it but's not something I'm really thinking about really hard at the moment however. I love these vintage pieces the way they are as of right now, but could change down the line and I could venture to adding the name plates. The thing that is the money about these vintage jerseys is the fit. They are flat out awesome in regards to fit and feel; almost like a cool, well tailored shirt and not the same feeling you get when wearing a modern era jersey--I absolutly love em and NEED to find some more!
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyThu Jan 31 2013, 14:08

AWESOME finds ALL the way around Chanse!!! I see you finally got 'dat Elite huh brotha!? I'm happy for ya man...congrats

cheers
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyThu Jan 31 2013, 15:47

Hey chanse did you order the elite "custom" or premade?
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyThu Jan 31 2013, 16:12

Not to answer for Chanse, BUT it being "kiss cut" numbers it's made from Nike! ALL "customs" are still made w/ Reebok's left over twill AND double layer(2color), triple layer(3color), etc. They must use a vendor that Reebok used to use b/c I purchased a custom and was displeased b/c the #'s color was wrong & it was double layered rather than 'kiss cut'! Didn't mean to butt in...but I had a lil experience w/ dat...apologies!

Last edited by NawlinsSaints504 on Thu Jan 31 2013, 17:13; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyThu Jan 31 2013, 16:15

NawlinsSaints504 wrote:
Not to answer for Chanse, BUT it being "kiss cut" numbers it's made from Nike! ALL "customs" are still made w/ Reebok twill AND double layer(2color), triple layer(3color), etc. They must use a vendor that Reebok used to use b/c I purchased a custom and was displeased b/c the #'s color was wrong & it was double layered rather 'kiss cut'! Didn't mean to but in...but I had a lil experience w/ dat...apologies!

Yeah i remember your whole ordeal with the Lance Moore jersey. I will be doing a thorough inspection of my custom jersey when it arrives from NFLshop.com. How long did they take on yours to get it out? I ordered mine on Sunday so its only been 4 days or so.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyThu Jan 31 2013, 17:10

7 days dude to send it out! But then it only took about 3 days to reach me. So in case u can't add (jk)Wink roughly 10 days total.

Yea man, please post ur pics when u get it. I HOPE they get it right rabbit

BTW...sorry man...I DO remember u reading my story. It jus' touches a nerve w/ their b.s. Never fixed issue, and danced around me 'n' my questions w/ more energy than wild in'juns dancin' 'round a campfire! That's why I said F it and sold it to a guy in the UK for a good deal. I'd rather he enjoy it than me loathe it.

Last edited by NawlinsSaints504 on Thu Jan 31 2013, 17:19; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyThu Jan 31 2013, 17:19

Yeah its one thing to make a mistake on an order with a customer but its a completely different issue to just ignore the problem and act as though your business doesnt matter. If im at all unhappy with the quality of the jersey they send you can bet ill be blowing up their phones.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyThu Jan 31 2013, 17:22

Word Riptide! I just hope for ur sake they get on the correct page w/ Nike and get w/ the year 2013
Back to top Go down
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 05:47

Chanse, you are bringin' straight fiiire with that Sand Knit! That thing is absolutely filthy. Love those old Vikings jerseys with the UCLA stripes.
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 05:58

j-bigs wrote:
Chanse, you are bringin' straight fiiire with that Sand Knit! That thing is absolutely filthy. Love those old Vikings jerseys with the UCLA stripes.
Yeah these ole school ones really opened my eyes to another era. I'm really loving these ole school jerseys ALOT.
Not finding alot available though but my eyes are always looking--I guess that's half the fun in this hobby though...
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 06:03

NawlinsSaints504 wrote:
AWESOME finds ALL the way around Chanse!!! I see you finally got 'dat Elite huh brotha!? I'm happy for ya man...congrats

cheers

Thanks. Hauls like is what keeps me inspired.
Wu-Tang Financial suggests: You need to diversify yo' bonds
Back to top Go down
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 23:17

Chanse503 wrote:
j-bigs wrote:
Yeah these ole school ones really opened my eyes to another era. I'm really loving these ole school jerseys ALOT.
Not finding alot available though but my eyes are always looking--I guess that's half the fun in this hobby though...
Yeah mayne! The vintage stuff is my favorite. I practically drool over old Baltimore Colts stuff haha.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

My latest pickups. Empty
PostSubject: Re: My latest pickups.   My latest pickups. Empty

Back to top Go down

My latest pickups.
Page 1 of 1