NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

raiders woe

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
markg
markg

raiders woe Empty
PostSubject: raiders woe   raiders woe EmptyTue Sep 09 2008, 20:04

that was goddam awful this is not good for raider fans,could we play any worse,i seriously doubt it Sad
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

raiders woe Empty
PostSubject: Re: raiders woe   raiders woe EmptyTue Sep 09 2008, 20:55

could be worse you could be a rams fan i heard they are looking to pick one place higher in next years draft
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

raiders woe Empty
PostSubject: Re: raiders woe   raiders woe EmptyTue Sep 09 2008, 22:18

The main problem, in my view, is the Rookie wage system. I'm not sure what Al DAvis was doing giving Kelly such a huge pay deal either, it's not as if anyone else was going to pay him that much, so why do it? Russell was picked #1 last year then spent most of the start of the season holding out for a massive pay deal when he hadn't even played a down. The Raiders organisation must be very patient, because for that sort of money I'd want production now and not in the future. This year is really his rookie year as he got very little experience last year.

McFadden is a good running back but without the Oline to open holes for him he's not going to look very good. Niko and I predicted that he'd be the MVP rookie this year, I'd like to change my prediction to Matt Forte of the Bears because that team has a better chance of opening holes for him to run through.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

raiders woe Empty
PostSubject: Re: raiders woe   raiders woe Empty

Back to top Go down

raiders woe
Page 1 of 1