NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display

Go down 
+9
CatsFan
odris
markg
Billsfan
Bubs
Patriots Fan
Hawk37
RedskinsNo.1
NinersFan
13 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Bubs
Starter
Starter

The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 10:50

here we go guys, pictures of the hanger with jersey. Very Happy
These would have looked better if i had ironed the jersey first Embarassed

First pic is with the hanger pole straight
The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 Hungst10

If you have a close look at the one above you'll see the jersey collar bends around the bracket part slightly and sags in the middle, especially near the top, so i thought i would try bending the pole slightly to clear the bracket and make the jersey hang more naturally, i think it looks better like this.
The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 Hungbe10

Heres a closeup of the bracket on the wall with jersey. Note: With the straight pole the bracket is covered when the jersey is hung back facing towards you
The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 Close-10
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 17:02

It looks good Bubs, I love the NFL graphic you added. How much was it in total with postage?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 17:27

Also what sizes can you do.
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 16 2008, 17:43

that does look good.i think i would rather wear that marino than display it though
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17 2008, 07:53

Total cost so far is roughly £10 for the parts (1 bracket+1m pole £4.50 each +vat) the postage was £9 with all the other stuff that we ordered at the same time so that would be split between however many are ordered. The seperate postage once i get them would be dependant on where you guys live i suppose. The graphic i would throw in free to njufp members Very Happy

The sizes are entirely up to you, that one was made to suit that jersey using the standard 1m pole cut down with a hacksaw. I may be able to cut the cost a bit if a few are ordered because i can get a 2m pole and cut it into 3 bits (big enough for a standard NFL jersey) as theyre only a bit more expensive than the 1m pole

So all in i suppose it'll cost no more than £15-20 to your door depending on how many are ordered

And don't worry Niko i do wear that jersey but as i only have 2 jerseys it was the best one for the pics, it's for display purposes only Wink
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17 2008, 08:49

You said you cut it with a hacksaw , do you file the ends so there smooth ? .

Here are the sizes ultra mount cross bar use

Adult Jersey/Size S-M (42-46) L (48-52) XL & Up (54 & Up)
Football, Hockey, Lacrosse 24 24 28
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyWed Sep 17 2008, 10:16

Yeah, i just smoothed the ends with a file so there was no chance of it catching the jersey.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyThu Sep 18 2008, 22:52

Sterling work there Mike, thanks for the effort you have put in on this one. It looks great.

I have been talking to Jon at Ultra Mount and what a great guy he is. He's offering to do us a great deal on the mount, I'm going to get some from him and see what they come out to once customs have had added their cut. But it's looking at coming out somewhere very close to what Mike is quoting.

Personally speaking, and no disrespect to Mike whose done a fantastic job, but the Ultra mount seems to be sturdier. I've got a Nate Clements game worn jersey which I want to display and it cost me quite a bit so I want to make sure it's secure.

Once I've finalised the deal I'll let you guys know.
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19 2008, 08:08

Whatever you want to do is fine with me Billsfan, i was just trying to save some money for you guys but if you can get those even cheaper thats great.
If you wanted me to i can send you the one i have as i have no use for it as the jerseys i've got aren't worth displaying like that. Being a sample the finish on it isn't great but at least you can get a good comparison (build wise) for yourself. Obviously this would be free. rabbit

And if you wanted any labels printed for the ultramount like the NFL one i did let me know.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyFri Sep 19 2008, 14:16

If theres any freebies going ill have one afro
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20 2008, 09:14

I've ordered 10 mounts, but will have to see what customs add to get a final price. Hopefully it's looking to be under £20.
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptySat Sep 20 2008, 18:29

i just got taxed on some caps it was only £3.36 but the royal mail stuck a £8 handling charge on top for paying it for me.Mad
Back to top Go down
Bubs
Starter
Starter
Bubs

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyMon Sep 22 2008, 12:51

i don't see how they can do that, it was their choice to pay it in the first place then charge you over double for the privilege. they should at least ask you to pay it first or something
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyTue Sep 30 2008, 21:28

The Ultra mounts have arrived and I installed mine ( a 24 inch) in around 10 mins.
Here it is in place and with my Nate Clements game worn jersey on.

The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 Picture049-2

The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 Picture050-2

I think it's great, so here the deal guy's. I have 9 others sell on to you.

8x 24 inch. Good for jerseys up to size 52 £16.00 each
1x 28 inch. Good for jerseys 54 and up £16.00

They are not very heavy so I can't see the postage being too bad, probably £1.50 to £2.00

PM me with your orders Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyWed Oct 01 2008, 11:32

I will have one for 52XL , £18 for a good jersey holder
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 12:57

Payment has been sent simon remember thats a 52 xl not the 54 xxl affraid , did you get stung by customs ?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 14:56

Thanks pal. No customs let us alone so these baby's are wholesale price. Cool
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 16:11

What are you gonna do with the rest of them , cmon guys think how ace one of these would make your jerseys look in your room take down your limp bizkit poster from back in the day and place your ultra mount display up !
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 16:33

do you have one that will fit the authentic 48
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 16:53

Once i get mine simon and my jersey is up i will take a picture of it for you and you can send them to ultramount
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 17:26

markg wrote:
do you have one that will fit the authentic 48

Yes mate, the 24 inch will go from 46 - 52, so it's perfect for the 48.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 17:26

dino26 wrote:
Once i get mine simon and my jersey is up i will take a picture of it for you and you can send them to ultramount

Dino I will be posting yours out first thing in the morning.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyFri Oct 03 2008, 19:44

Billsfan wrote:
dino26 wrote:

Dino I will be posting yours out first thing in the morning.

Nice one ill put it up once i get my room painted ! which i dont know will be
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 11:34

Hi billsfan recieved the ultramount today , havent put it up yet but will once i get my room done up (who knows when that will be) seems to be a good product , how do you place the jersey onto it do you just stretch the neck or does the bar not stay still and you can slide it in and out.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptyMon Oct 06 2008, 21:04

Glad you got it today. You just slide the bar out and run the bar through the jerseys sleeves.
Back to top Go down
odris
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20 2010, 13:29

Got any of these left mate (long shot, i know)?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptySat Mar 20 2010, 15:22

odris wrote:
Got any of these left mate (long shot, i know)?

I do have some left yes.
Back to top Go down
CatsFan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
CatsFan

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 EmptySun Apr 25 2010, 22:04

Any chance I might be able to get two or three from you?
Back to top Go down
http://catcraveradio.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display   The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ultra Mount Cross bar jersey display
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next