NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!

Go down 
+3
NawlinsSaints504
Chanse503
j-bigs
7 posters
AuthorMessage
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! Empty
PostSubject: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 03:03

I've had the purple one for awhile, but I'm pleased to say that I was able to locate its white counterpart. And in the same size to boot! Both of these are from 1997. (Not a great year for Testaverde, but I still liked him just the same...)

It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! 4c00fdc6-f0ac-42d4-b8dd-a75f65eea682_zpsc5e5dcfb
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 03:49

Hot dam! Those look dam sexy...
You Raven fans are on fire lately.
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 04:05

Dude, you beat me in the ebay auction lol i get the next one but very nice...i claim the russell one on ebay right now haha
Back to top Go down
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 04:58

@cry_minarets458 Oh no! Sorry bro! Yeah, I saw that Russell haha... (I have a feeling that ours aren't the only set of eyes to run across that one.)

@Chanse503 Thanks man! We're certainly a fortunate bunch right now. Every franchise has its ups and downs, but I think that we can all agree on one thing — the ups are a helluva lot more fun!
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 06:56

J-bigs...the odds in finding a white and team color vintage jersey is astonishing! I wish they'd keep the winged logo on the jersey sleeves, and keep the helmet logo...maybe incorporate the MA flag on the helmet somewheres. Ravens or not, I'm a jersey collector and I'd actually frame these side-by-side in my "NFL room" lol Razz OR most likely wear 'em.
Big ups to u man...j-bigs doin' it big!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptyFri Feb 15 2013, 08:16

Stunning. Nice pickup.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 19:13

j-bigs, hope you got that russell; it was pulled off ebay today (i'd assume due to an extremely generous offer through messaging).
Back to top Go down
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptySat Feb 16 2013, 23:00

cry_minarets458 wrote:
j-bigs, hope you got that russell; it was pulled off ebay today (i'd assume due to an extremely generous offer through messaging).
BLAST! I was really hoping that you were the lucky recipient of that beautiful jersey! My fingers were crossed 'n' everything... I'll be so mad if someone pulled it down just to turn around and flip it for an outrageous sum of money. I've seen that happen before; it's always infuriating haha. (I shake my fist at you, invisible person!)
NawlinsSaints504 wrote:
Big ups to u man...j-bigs doin' it big!
Thanks, Nawlins! I hear that your city threw a pretty raucous party down there on February 3rd... I didn't go, (It was a little out of my price range! LOL) but I do have some friends that did, and from what I gather it was the experience of a lifetime. So big ups to YOU guys for making my peeps feel at home!
Billsfan wrote:
Stunning. Nice pickup.
And thanks to you, Billsfan! This is an outstanding forum. Keep up the good work!
Back to top Go down
victory20g
Rookie
Rookie
victory20g

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptyWed Feb 20 2013, 05:32

love these original styles!!!

A side note about that 1996 Russell Vinny jersey that was pulled from ebay, it was a game issued peice as the tag had extra length and spandex side panels!!! Shocked

who ever got that jersey is getting a super rare GRAIL peice!!!
Back to top Go down
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptyWed Mar 20 2013, 21:51

victory20g wrote:
A side note about that 1996 Russell Vinny jersey that was pulled from ebay, it was a game issued peice as the tag had extra length and spandex side panels!!! Shocked

who ever got that jersey is getting a super rare GRAIL peice!!!

You've got that right, victory20g! Although, I think that one was only a team issued piece, rather than game issued one. I know that probably seems rather nitpicky, but Vinny had his gamers tailored verrrry specifically, and that one didn't appear to have the extra work done. Either way, whoever ended up with it got a grail! I think we can all agree on that haha

(Sorry for the delayed response... It's been a rough month. I lost an uncle who was very near and dear to my heart. In fact, it was he, along with my father, who initially sparked my interest in sports collecting. We also shared a deep love of history and music. Rest in peace, THABR! Let your memory live on in our mutual passions...)
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptyFri Mar 22 2013, 12:45

So sorry for your loss j-bigs.
Back to top Go down
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! EmptyMon Mar 25 2013, 01:16

mrhead2k wrote:
So sorry for your loss j-bigs.
Thank you, mrhead2k — I really appreciate it. He'll certainly be missed. Since he too was a Ravens fan, it gives me a little bit of solace to know that he was laid to rest near the very man himself, Art Modell. I bet he'd think that was pretty cool.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!   It's a good time to be a Ravens fan! Empty

Back to top Go down

It's a good time to be a Ravens fan!
Page 1 of 1