NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey Empty
PostSubject: 2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey   2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey EmptyMon Apr 01 2013, 01:05

Hey guys, most of you remember probably when I acquired this. Unfortunately I'm selling it to fund another hobby. I play guitar and am without a good amp so Im looking to sell this to fund that purchase. If anyone is interested send me an offer!

http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t3191-1998-and-2002-brian-dawkins-game-used-jerseys?highlight=2002+dawkins
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: 2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey   2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey EmptyFri Dec 13 2013, 18:45

if your still selling this jersey would love to take it off your hands Dawkins was my favorite player of the era when I first started watching football I have a green premier of his, but would love this also have a green desean authentic
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: 2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey   2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey EmptyFri Dec 13 2013, 19:04

Sorry man i sold that a little less than a year ago. It was an awesome jersey but i already had a 98 green dawkins gamer so i figured id part with it. I got the jersey originally from JO sports co by chance, one day i called and asked if they had a dawkins gamer that wasnt listed on the site and he said that he did but he didnt know what game it was from but that it was autographed. Sold it to me for $175!

Dawkins was my favorite player too man, id recommend calling JO like i did and check some other places around online.
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: 2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey   2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey EmptySat Dec 14 2013, 00:29

I tried to visit their website and they shut down yeah he sold me a pretty sweet lond fletcher for like $250 and he threw in a tyvon branch anniversary raiders edition
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: 2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey   2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

2002 Brian Dawkins Game issued Autographed Eagles jersey
Page 1 of 1