NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Jags new uni has a military feel

Go down 
+4
Riptide09
JoeDGemma
LASER___SHOW
tmacman
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Jags new uni has a military feel Empty
PostSubject: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptySun Apr 21 2013, 01:04

While not officially released the Jags new uni is reportedly to have elements of the military, namely the players surname on the front of the jersey. Here's a leaked photo.

Jags new uni has a military feel 4178c4180242aa61710167212d00e14c_zps363bd49a

What do you think?
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptySun Apr 21 2013, 17:44

I like the design from what I can see and the choice of colors, I don't like the idea of having the players surname on the front of the jersey though. It will be interesting to see the whole jersey.
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptySun Apr 21 2013, 18:27

Where on the front of the jersey will the surname be located?

I am a fan of the "JAGS" patch on the front, it looks interesting. The colors and style isn't bad, IMO, either.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptySun Apr 21 2013, 19:48

I'm led to believe that the players name will be near the Jags badge.
Back to top Go down
tmacman
Starter
Starter
tmacman

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptyTue Apr 23 2013, 21:42

http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap1000000162620/article/jacksonville-jaguars-unveil-their-new-team-uniforms

Turns out the leak was legit. I don't think these uniforms will last though, the ones that do, maintain a classic timeless look. These, hardly capture that, but I suppose they're okay, a little too Nike-ish for my taste though.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptyTue Apr 23 2013, 22:37

Don't like those helmets, should have stayed with the old ones. That matt effect black blending into the gold is not a good look. The jerseys are ok I suppose.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptyFri Apr 26 2013, 01:00

I like it actually. Two thumbs up for the design!
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptySat Apr 27 2013, 00:09

Billsfan wrote:
Don't like those helmets, should have stayed with the old ones. That matt effect black blending into the gold is not a good look. The jerseys are ok I suppose.

I'm not a fan of the helmets either. Don't like the gold. I agree the old helmet would match the uniforms much better. The design is all right, IMO.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptyFri May 03 2013, 23:13

The Jags are the best of the three teams upgrading this year. Looks like the names on the front was a ruse though. Still don't like the helmet at all.

Jags new uni has a military feel 1f660d032e744d1458f4fe3f320cc209_zpsb34c955e
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptySat May 04 2013, 13:47

I like the gold helmet and the raised logo. The jersey is all right. Not sure if it makes me want to buy one, but oh well. The JAGS front patch looks cool, that is a neat idea.
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptySat May 04 2013, 17:10

After seeing more pictures of their jersey, I like them alot more than what i thought I would, I think they should have stuck with just the one color for the helmet though.
Back to top Go down
JoeDGemma
Probowler
Probowler
JoeDGemma

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptyWed May 29 2013, 06:43

Rubbish uniforms
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptyFri May 31 2013, 15:36

JoeDGemma wrote:
Rubbish uniforms

Crazy talk cyclops
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptySat Jun 01 2013, 15:56

Riptide09 wrote:
JoeDGemma wrote:
Rubbish uniforms

Crazy talk cyclops

From a traditionalist perspective, I can understand his thinking. Not sure if that is his lens through which NFL uniforms are judged. I personally am not a huge fan of teams constantly changing their uniforms. I also do not prefer radical looks. For example, these Jags uniforms. Though, the elements in which the team implemented - helmet logo, JAGS patch - make them slightly more tolerable.

I guess one has to take into account that Nike likes to support a little more drastic changes. The first example I saw of this was for their Pro Combat Rival line for NCAA football. Some of those designs are so crazy they are awful, IMO. It looks like they are trying to get some NFL clubs to change in a similar manner. On the other hand, the team has to approve the design. So I guess both parties are to blame if the fans do not like the style.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptyThu Jun 13 2013, 22:37

gorgeous jerseys, especially liking the blue and white ones, not so sold on the black kit. Possibly a purchase if i don't get a Tebow Pats jersey Wink
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptyThu Jun 13 2013, 23:15

Why would you want a jersey for a 3rd string QB? I'm surprised the Pats signed him to be honest.
Back to top Go down
obinug
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
obinug

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptyThu Jun 13 2013, 23:24

He wont have a chance as QB, not with Brady and Mallet there. He will be a HB with the option to throw if he doesnt see a clear rushing route
Back to top Go down
MellyMatrix

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel EmptySun Aug 27 2017, 08:00

Obinug Kenobi, how are you??? I've been trying to catch up with you and find a way to get in touch you for a while now! I saw an old Post of yours regarding an old Jerry Rice jersey that you bought back around 2013. One of your comments was that you may have been open to selling it. If you still have it and do wanna sell it, how can we make that happen and what's your desired price?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Jags new uni has a military feel   Jags new uni has a military feel Empty

Back to top Go down

Jags new uni has a military feel
Page 1 of 1