NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

To buy or not to buy.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

To buy or not to buy.  Empty
PostSubject: To buy or not to buy.    To buy or not to buy.  EmptySun May 12 2013, 05:08

Hello everyone I was thinking of Buying a Urlacher jersey, due to a price drop, but I am uncertain if he may land on another team. Think I should buy one or save the money?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: To buy or not to buy.    To buy or not to buy.  EmptySun May 12 2013, 09:24

I think he was such a huge part of the Bears for so many years that even if he does sign with another team, and I'm sure he will, that he will always be a Bear. Like Favre and the Packers. So I would buy it.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: To buy or not to buy.    To buy or not to buy.  EmptySun May 12 2013, 17:25

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: To buy or not to buy.    To buy or not to buy.  EmptySun May 12 2013, 22:57

You're welcome.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: To buy or not to buy.    To buy or not to buy.  EmptyFri May 17 2013, 01:18

Definitely buy the Bears jersey. Regardless if he signs to a team or not, his Bears jersey will be the one to buy. If he retires then they it will be near impossible to find. You can think of it this way.....would you rather have a Brett Favre Packers jersey or one of his Jets jerseys. Or would you rather have an Emmitt Smith Cowboys jersey or Cardinals jersey?

Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: To buy or not to buy.    To buy or not to buy.  EmptyFri May 17 2013, 04:12

Haha I do have the Emmitt Smith Cowboys jersey, I ended up buying shoes and a new gym membership, but I may buy the Urlacher next week if it is still available.
Back to top Go down
j-bigs
Rookie
Rookie
j-bigs

PostSubject: Re: To buy or not to buy.    To buy or not to buy.  EmptyFri May 17 2013, 05:50

Go for it!
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: To buy or not to buy.    To buy or not to buy.  EmptyFri May 17 2013, 09:17

Definitely how Reed will be to Baltimore. Just go for it!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To buy or not to buy.    To buy or not to buy.  Empty

Back to top Go down

To buy or not to buy.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Show off your latest purchase! :: Your latest pick up-
Jump to: