NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale

Go down 
+3
RJ3000
Billsfan
million_life
7 posters
AuthorMessage
million_life

Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  Empty
PostSubject: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 01:37

I have some NFL Nike Elite Jersey on sale on my hand right now in New York City.

All jerseys are brand new with tags. $40 each. I have those players on my hand, most of them i have both large and median.

Peyton Manning, Wes Welker, Drew Brees, Romo, Roethlisberger, Kaepernick, Eli Manning, RODGERS, Calvin JOHNSON, Cam Newton ,JAY CUTLER, Stafford, A JOHNSON, joe FLACCO , PETERSON, Wilson, Griffin III, Tom Brady

We can meet and you can take a look at jersey if you are in NYC.  If you want pictures send email to   dan.song at aol.com.   Payment accept via paypal if you are not in NYC.  

- Do Not Hesitate to Ask Any Questions. I usually reply in an hour
- Quick Response, Customer Priority Service,

Last edited by million_life on Fri Aug 02 2013, 05:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 10:14

My question to you is how are you selling Elites at $40? That is way below wholesale value, a $300 jersey for $40? In my experience only fakes can be sold at that price to be able to make a profit. Please post pictures of your jerseys so we can confirm that they are genuine.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 16:48

Can I have a "Kevin Johnson" in size "median" please? I have money "on my hand" right now.

Thanks,
Back to top Go down
timb69
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
timb69

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 21:59

On your hand? They must be some REAL tiny jerseys!!!
Back to top Go down
cry_minarets458
Starter
Starter
cry_minarets458

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyThu Aug 01 2013, 22:02

He hasn't responded within an hour. Hmm. Fishy.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyFri Aug 02 2013, 03:34

Trash.....take it out
Back to top Go down
million_life

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyFri Aug 02 2013, 04:50

Be nice.... Send me email and i will response over there.   I dont check here every hour.

Here is a pix of Kevin Johnson. LEt me know what you think and send me email to dan.song at aol.com
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyFri Aug 02 2013, 05:00

million_life wrote:
Be nice.... Send me email and i will response over there.   I dont check here every hour.

Here is a pix of Kevin Johnson. LEt me know what you think and send me email to dan.song at aol.com

We'll be nice if (hell freezes over) and you prove your jerseys are legit.

There were no pictures in your last post. Before you post pictures though, you should be aware that this forum is for jersey collectors, who can spot fakes from a mile away. Unless you're some form of charity and are happy to sell jerseys at a massive loss for the benefit of others, your jerseys are fake. Otherwise it's hard to believe you can be selling genuine jerseys which retail for $250 for $40.

Oh, and is the Kevin Johnson a Raiders jersey? The only Kevin Johnson I could find on Google is the mayor of Sacramento, CA:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kevin_Johnson

Back to top Go down
million_life

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyFri Aug 02 2013, 05:01

Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  1

https://servimg.com/view/18452455/8

HEre are the two pix of Kevin Johnson
Back to top Go down
million_life

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyFri Aug 02 2013, 05:06

https://servimg.com/view/18452455/9

It is Calvin Johnson of Lions.  

Listen, i never said the jersey is legit... i got those from a friend, i regret having them and  need to get rid of as soon as possible, i never do this kind of business again. Sorry for wasting your time.  if this place is only fro legit, then you can block my account and i have no problem...

Last edited by million_life on Fri Aug 02 2013, 05:21; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptyFri Aug 02 2013, 05:10

Here are two links which you may find useful:

http://www.nfljerseyfanparadise.net/t3-selling-rules

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Calvin_Johnson

So long...
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  EmptySun Aug 04 2013, 22:01

Ive been looking to get my hands on a Kevin Johnson jersey for some time now. Unfortunately I've been saving up for my Arian Peterson jersey, you wouldnt happen to have one would you???
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale    Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale  Empty

Back to top Go down

Some NFL Nike Elite Jersey On sale
Page 1 of 1