NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Week two, how'd they do?

Go down 
+2
finfan1uk
eljefe707
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Week two, how'd they do? Empty
PostSubject: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyMon Sep 15 2014, 00:25

Go Bills 2-0 baby!!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyMon Sep 15 2014, 01:42

Was worried they were going to get punished for not punishing the fins in the first half (i.e. settling for FGs rather than TDs) but was a well rounded performance, and great to see Spiller looking explosive again!

Heading down to Buffalo for the game next week. Not exactly sure who I will be rooting for, but nice to know that at least one of my AFC teams will have a "W" next week!
Back to top Go down
eljefe707
Rookie
Rookie
eljefe707

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyTue Sep 16 2014, 04:52

Another loss. Typical Raiders football. Just aweful. Its not fair to Derek Carr. Looking at maybe 2-14 season if we lucky. Its not easy being a Raiders fan.
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyTue Sep 16 2014, 19:31

Billsfan wrote:
Go Bills 2-0 baby!!

Wow...the Bills really smashed us in the mouth this week. Congratulations on the win, long way to go but the Bills are looking pretty solid!!

P.S loved the throwback uniforms (especially the helmets)
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyTue Sep 16 2014, 20:14

finfan1uk wrote:
Billsfan wrote:
Go Bills 2-0 baby!!

Wow...the Bills really smashed us in the mouth this week. Congratulations on the win, long way to go but the Bills are looking pretty solid!!

P.S loved the throwback uniforms (especially the helmets)

Thanks buddy, I wasn't sure how the D would look with Jim Schwartz taking over, going back to a 4-3 and losing Alonso for the season, but were looking pretty tight.
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyTue Sep 16 2014, 23:28

Was really nice to see the stadium packed out as well, one thing that has always shamed me as a Dolphins fan is the amount of empty seats on game day Sad
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 15:43

finfan1uk wrote:
Was really nice to see the stadium packed out as well, one thing that has always shamed me as a Dolphins fan is the amount of empty seats on game day Sad

I thought the same thing. The atmosphere was amazing - even watching it on TV. I'm heading down for the San Diego game this Sunday, so hoping for more of the same.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 23:13

RJ3000 wrote:
finfan1uk wrote:

I thought the same thing. The atmosphere was amazing - even watching it on TV. I'm heading down for the San Diego game this Sunday, so hoping for more of the same.

So,am I cheers
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyWed Sep 17 2014, 23:27

Which section are you in, and where will you be beforehand?
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyThu Sep 18 2014, 04:16

Sigh.....
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyThu Sep 18 2014, 04:16

At least the Giants are doing well in my Madden 15 season..
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyThu Sep 18 2014, 04:17

Chris2k wrote:
Sigh.....

A couple of my buddies had to pull out Chris - why don't you head up north in NY state and join in?!
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyThu Sep 18 2014, 04:26

NAVAR!
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyThu Sep 18 2014, 04:32

Chris2k wrote:
NAVAR!

The Bills have the best record of the NY teams, it's not too late to change your allegiance... Wink

Seriously though, I know that teams will typically tail-off after a SB win due to the draft system - hence the difficulty in repeating. But the downfall of the Giants in the last three years has been horrendous. Hopefully the tides turn for you soon man. The Eagles are definitely starting to get stronger, but I thought they still had the talent to walk the NFC East the last couple of years.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyThu Sep 18 2014, 04:34

The Eagles will win the division again probably. If Cousins is the qb the rest of the way for the Skins, it'll be them I think.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyThu Sep 18 2014, 04:40

Chris2k wrote:
The Eagles will win the division again probably. If Cousins is the qb the rest of the way for the Skins, it'll be them I think.

I think that the Eagles will take it this year. The MNF comeback against the Colts was impressive. I agree with you about Cousins. I think RGIII getting injured this early may be the best thing for them. He hasn't looked the same since he took that Ngata hit prior to the playoffs in 2012. His decision making still seems poor, and his mobility has suffered. I truly think he would have been benched for Cousins mid-season had this not played out the way it did. I still think the Eagles will edge it over them though.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyThu Sep 18 2014, 08:19

RJ3000 wrote:
Which section are you in, and where will you be beforehand?

Ah I meant I'm hoping for more of the same. Wish I was going though.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyFri Sep 19 2014, 04:11

Oh my god, I can't believe the beating the Buccs are taking. Geez.
Back to top Go down
joker1224
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyFri Sep 19 2014, 18:39

eh Saints 0-2 browns are no joke
Back to top Go down
http://castchri9527@gmail.com
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? EmptyFri Sep 19 2014, 19:04

Chris2k wrote:
Oh my god, I can't believe the beating the Buccs are taking. Geez.

I need a new team...
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week two, how'd they do?   Week two, how'd they do? Empty

Back to top Go down

Week two, how'd they do?
Page 1 of 1