NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
raiderfan
Rookie
Rookie
raiderfan

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? Empty
PostSubject: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyTue Jan 06 2015, 13:28

So I'm looking to get a Raiders authentic jersey, right now I only own the Reebok Authentics so my next purchase will be a NIKE Elite first for me.... what sucks is the sizing I don't have any stores that carry Elite's, only the Limited/Game so I tried a few on, yes a lot different than Reebok's, but I'm sure I'll get used to it.....

Anyways, my dilemma is wether to order from NFL Shop or the Raider Image? Basically same price however NFL Shop when they have good deals and specials like 20% or 30% off etc they allow this for customized jerseys, where as Raider Image does not. So for example a Customized jersey at Raider Image is $289 compared to NFL Shop at $299 but I can get sometimes up to 30-40% off which is huge, especially when forking out $300 for a jersey.

What worries me is what someone posted on NFL shop reviews.... the Lettering seems smaller than what the team wears

I attached the pics the buyers posted on nflshop reviews, the white one is from RAIDER IMAGE and the black ones are from NFL Shop

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? 55703652_498529_full

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? 50616985_438482_full

here is a game worn from 2014

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? Img-310746-f

doesn't the gameworn letters look bigger?

You would think for $300 they use the exact same lettering, no?

Anyways.... is there any difference if I order from NFL Shop compared to the official Raiders store? Looks like there's no difference
but I get to save a few bucks....

was looking at Limited/Game and for Raiders they don't offer customized jerseys, plus I want all stitched/tackle not heat pressed.

Anyone order a Raider ELITE (customized) from either place can offer any advice or your experience? How they turn out?  

Also for sizing, I wear a 50 Reebok Authentic..... was thinking about a size 52 Nike Elite? I do like them loose not tight.... I tried on a Limited 48 and seemed kinda small so thinking 52 would be best compared to a Reebok 50?

Thanks in advance
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyTue Jan 06 2015, 18:26

I wouldn't go 52 my friend. The Elite sizing codes are different to the Reeboks. A 50 reebok is a 48 elite. I take a 48 reebok and a 44 elite. The customisation will not come out as the same size as the gamers as they are not meant to be picked up by the tv. They are a representation of the jersey worn by the player and not faithful copy in every sense. The biggest issue with the custom jerseys is its a bit of a lottery as to whether you get a decent seemstress or tailor or not. There's been some unhappy customers on here re the quality.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
raiderfan
Rookie
Rookie
raiderfan

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyTue Jan 06 2015, 18:58

Really? So the elites and limited are different sizes then?  Because I tried on a size L in limited and although it did fit was kinda snug.... I prefer looser.... so a size XL limited fit nicely which I thought was a 52 in elite
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyTue Jan 06 2015, 22:13

Yes the elite is a totally different size. They do come up big. Designed with extra room for pads etc.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
raiderfan
Rookie
Rookie
raiderfan

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyWed Jan 07 2015, 03:33

Thanks Billsfan, also just saw your size chart guide,

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? 4ea93efef42934cf192999191cb0be0d

So judging by that (which is also on NFL Shop) then a size XL limited would be more equal to a 48 Elite, so I guess your right, a XXL limited is more like a 52 Elite, correct? That case then ya 48 my best bet probably, still be loose, I don't like tight jerseys and think 52 would be really baggy in shoulder/sleeves.

Thanks for help Billsfan

Any Raiders fans that have experience with customized ELITE raider jerseys off Raider Image or NFL Shop would love to hear your reviews....

Back to top Go down
eljefe707
Rookie
Rookie
eljefe707

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyThu Jan 22 2015, 23:14

I bought a Woodson custom elite white a few months ago from Raider Image. Overall I can say I'm happy with it.  Numbers and name look good. Took 3 weeks to arrive.  I've heard mixed reviews about both NFL shop and Raider image.  As far as sizes if you wear a 50 in reebok stick with a 48 in Nike elite.  I wear a 48 in reebok and a 48 in Nike.  I tried a 44 and it fit just right I guess but seemed kinda small.  I like to wear them a bit baggy and be able to wear a hoodie underneath.  I don't like the way the Nike elites fit/feel.  They feel snug in the shoulder area and big the neck.  And they feel all stiff.  Atleast the Raiders jerseys do.  This will be the only Nike elite I buy.  Here are pics of my Woodson elite white.

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? ABF509AC-7AF2-4ECC-800D-D697CA3412C8_zpsoh2jhsar

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? 353724E6-4E61-4E2E-AEE4-F486E421CB14_zpsgpkjgkye
Back to top Go down
raiderfan
Rookie
Rookie
raiderfan

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 04:09

Looks nice... is the WOODSON letters 3" height? or 2.5" ????
Back to top Go down
eljefe707
Rookie
Rookie
eljefe707

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 05:28

The Woodson letters are 2.5 inches. The letters didn't seem small to me till you pointed it and made a comparison. I noticed all my Reebok authentic names are 3 inches. Being 2.5 inches is not that big of deal to me and it makes sense what Billsfan said about the elites not being an exact copy of the actual player worn jerseys.
Back to top Go down
raiderfan
Rookie
Rookie
raiderfan

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 14:17

I know but still... when you're paying $300 for a Jersey that they claim is exact as what players wear on field you would think it would be 100% correct. ... Raider Image sends their jerseys to EPS who does their customization, and they told me they can only do 2.5" letters as per NFLPA / NIKE agreement. ..... stupid.
Back to top Go down
eljefe707
Rookie
Rookie
eljefe707

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 15:06

That 2.5 agreement rule is stupid. I'm happy with my jersey but I'm glad I didn't pay full price for it.  I used a code that raiderimage put on facebook and it actually worked for the custom Woodson jersey.  It's the only reason I got it.  I would never pay full price for a Nike elite.

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? F4DF49F0-ADAD-4F78-B21A-007F0F75EDC1.png_zpsyafloepw
Back to top Go down
raiderfan
Rookie
Rookie
raiderfan

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 15:09

Ya that woodson jerseys and the rest all look great and like you said I probably wouldn't notice either if the other person hadn't mentioned it anyways I was looking into ordering during Christmas when they had all the codes for Boxing Day sales but Raider image says does not apply for custom orders but you said it worked for you?
Back to top Go down
eljefe707
Rookie
Rookie
eljefe707

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyTue Jan 27 2015, 19:31

It was a code I got on facebook from the Raiders page. The code was given out back on Oct. 21
The small fine print at the bottom says no custom merchandise but the code worked.  Here's the pic

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? A81B1348-CAD6-4D16-ABE4-F526141D0ACB_zps3wyxntsd
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? EmptyThu Jan 29 2015, 03:44

That's awesome that they did a custom with the right style of numbering, because when you get customs from the NFL Shop they use the Reebok numbers still.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?   Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing? Empty

Back to top Go down

Raiders Custom ELITE Jersey NFL Shop or team site? Sizing?
Page 1 of 1