NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Whose up for meeting at the game?

Go down 
+3
kizz
Mr_Raider
Billsfan
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Whose up for meeting  at the game? Empty
PostSubject: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 18:09

I thought it might be good to meet some of you guys at the game and put some faces to some names. I almost met the_king_from_leon yesterday at a publicity stunt at Victoria, but neither of us knew the other was going to be there.

So whose up for a meet and possibly a beer on Sunday?

Last edited by Billsfan on Wed Oct 22 2008, 18:20; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 18:18

Iam up for that, will be around wembley from about 12noon.. affraid

The green man pub is hosting a BAFL tailgate party. That may be a good place to meet.. 5 min walk from the ground!!

PS i know its off topic, but anyone on facebook???
#Feel free to add me.. Alastair Gallacher...
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 18:23

Whose up for meeting  at the game? Greenmanmap
Back to top Go down
kizz
Rookie
Rookie
kizz

PostSubject: Re: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? EmptyWed Oct 22 2008, 18:54

simon if your getting the train to victoria i may see you on it, i'll keep and eye out for someone in an authentic bills jersey Very Happy
Back to top Go down
trampas
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? EmptySat Oct 25 2008, 18:25

What about after the game. I am only flying in from Ireland tomorrow at around 12.30 into LHR and need to head to east london to drop my bag off and then head to Wembley so will not really have time before the game as thought it was a 6.00pm game when I booked the flight.

I'll be the loner in the Alex Smith jersey.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? EmptySun Oct 26 2008, 08:51

trampas wrote:
What about after the game. I am only flying in from Ireland tomorrow at around 12.30 into LHR and need to head to east london to drop my bag off and then head to Wembley so will not really have time before the game as thought it was a 6.00pm game when I booked the flight.

I'll be the loner in the Alex Smith jersey.

Not sure about after the game Trampas, got to get back to sunny Kent. I'll keep an eye out for the Smith jersey though.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? EmptyMon Oct 27 2008, 14:36

All you guys who have taken pics please post them all on here for me too see , What a game
Back to top Go down
NinersFan
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? EmptyMon Oct 27 2008, 19:35

I took a few pics, let me work out how to get them up on here
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? EmptyMon Oct 27 2008, 21:06

Go to tinypic (the website) , upload image , then copy the link for forums then just paste it whilst making a post
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? EmptyMon Oct 27 2008, 22:13

some game brees was impressive dismantling that charger secondary,and it stayed dry wooo hooo lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Whose up for meeting at the game?   Whose up for meeting  at the game? Empty

Back to top Go down

Whose up for meeting at the game?
Page 1 of 1