NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NFL Team in the U.K.!?

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
chuckjones93
Rookie
Rookie
chuckjones93

NFL Team in the U.K.!? Empty
PostSubject: NFL Team in the U.K.!?   NFL Team in the U.K.!? EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 07:37

What do you guys think about what Roger Goodell said about a possible team in the UK in the future? Very Happy Would you like to be in the NFC East? affraid
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NFL Team in the U.K.!?   NFL Team in the U.K.!? EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 10:23

Personally I'd love to see a NFL team based here in the UK and one in Germany. If (and it's a big if) and when that may happen is a long way off. The NFL will have to shorten the preseason to maybe 1 or 2 games and then expand. I think it's a shame that NFL Europa was canned as it gave players from Europe the chance to experience a higher level of football.

If we had a team here it would have to be US players to make sure the level of play was up to NFL standards so as not to be 0-16 every year, that would mean a huge sacrifice on the players part. Moving from Florida to Chicago must be bad enough, but a different country? that's a whole different thing. I'd worry about the support too. These 2 games we've had here have been great and attracted high attendance from all over the UK. If the team was based in London then I can't see Scottish fans travelling down for home games every year. Are there enough people in London to sell out every home game, sure, but getting them to get into football will be a tough job.

I've got 19 years until I retire, I doubt we'll have a team here by then.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: NFL Team in the U.K.!?   NFL Team in the U.K.!? EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 17:44

They would have to change the name of the league too! It would nt be a National league if there are teams outside the US???? Shocked

I would love it!!

Would it be a team that relocates or an expansion team??
Back to top Go down
Patriots Fan
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Patriots Fan

PostSubject: Re: NFL Team in the U.K.!?   NFL Team in the U.K.!? EmptySat Nov 01 2008, 18:50

i can't see it happening bear in mind los angeles has not got a nfl team and getting a team there must be a much higher priority than a international team.
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: NFL Team in the U.K.!?   NFL Team in the U.K.!? EmptyMon Nov 03 2008, 23:57

I would love it to happen but cant see it due to the numbers going to games every week i mean i would need to plan to go to the games but i would definitely go to them !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NFL Team in the U.K.!?   NFL Team in the U.K.!? Empty

Back to top Go down

NFL Team in the U.K.!?
Page 1 of 1