NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?

Go down 
+2
Billsfan
everythingnfl
6 posters
AuthorMessage
everythingnfl

NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? Empty
PostSubject: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 16:51

Hi

I am looking to sell Jerseys in my online shop, I wont put the URL as I'm not sure if thet is against any regulations on here. Just wondered if anyone had any information on how I should go about sourcing them? Thanks
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 22:52

You will have to go to Reebok and set up an account with them, it's the only way to guarentee not being ripped off. Avoid any company from China, these will be fake.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
everythingnfl

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptySat Feb 21 2009, 23:23

How do I contact Reebok... Do I have to purchase a certain value of of product?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptySun Feb 22 2009, 11:15

everythingnfl wrote:
How do I contact Reebok... Do I have to purchase a certain value of of product?

You can get a contact number from the Reebok website or from Yell.com etc. I don't know what the minimum amount is or what their policies are, they will be able to tell you that. Good luck.
Back to top Go down
everythingnfl

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptySun Feb 22 2009, 11:39

Thanks for that...

Once I have stock, how do I get my name on here and the approved seller icon onto my site?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptySun Feb 22 2009, 11:48

Once you are up and running, we will need confirmation that all your jerseys are genuine. This can be done by supplying photographs of the jerseys or by sending sample to us (which we will return). I cannot stress enough that there can be no counterfeit items sold by any members of our sheme.

To join the 'Thumbs up' scheme you fill out an application form (small fee) and then we send you out the logo.
Back to top Go down
everythingnfl

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptySun Feb 22 2009, 11:50

Excellent... I have no intention of selling anything that is counterfeit! I will get back to you when I have the stock from Reebok.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptySun Feb 22 2009, 11:52

Good stuff, I look forward to having another trusted seller we can recommend. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
sellsport

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptySat May 09 2009, 17:36

Billsfan wrote:
Good stuff, I look forward to having another trusted seller we can recommend. Very Happy

I AM cheers
Back to top Go down
http://www.sell-sport.com
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptySat May 09 2009, 17:58

I wonder if he went through with his store idea
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptyFri Jul 16 2010, 11:43

Remember this???
Back to top Go down
aggie
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? EmptyMon Aug 16 2010, 19:57

I also looked into stocking NFL products in my store and to be honest I have to say that Reebok were far from helpful. The restrictions and costs they invoke are a bit of a joke and I can see why a lot of people in the UK sell either fake or old stuff.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?   NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL? Empty

Back to top Go down

NEW SHOP - HOW DO I/WHERE CAN I PURCHASE JERSEYS TO SELL?
Page 1 of 1