NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

***** Which type is right for you? *****

Go down 
+12
BengalUK
Runnings
JJ5000
Patriots Fan
Billsfan
NinersFan
Hawk37
Mr_Raider
markg
danevaliant
Skidder
Troy43
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler

***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Nov 04 2009, 23:41

Decided to go for an Authenic (as I dislike the tail drop!) but in a bit of a muddle over sizing. Shocked

Normal t-shirts I am 2XL, my last replica was XL but I find that too big so in replica I guess I would be large. I think a 50/52" chest across the shirt is what I need, what would this be in Authentic??

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Nov 05 2009, 08:17

Runnings wrote:
Decided to go for an Authenic (as I dislike the tail drop!) but in a bit of a muddle over sizing. Shocked

Normal t-shirts I am 2XL, my last replica was XL but I find that too big so in replica I guess I would be large. I think a 50/52" chest across the shirt is what I need, what would this be in Authentic??

Thanks

You always drop a size in the Authentic jersey, so I'd say that if the replica XL was too big, then a size 50 should be right for you.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13 2009, 18:06

Checking out some Jerseys I notice that "Length + 2" appears on a few Premiers I have seen.

Is this the whole jersey or is it referring to the drop at the back??

Thanks
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13 2009, 18:10

Runnings wrote:
Checking out some Jerseys I notice that "Length + 2" appears on a few Premiers I have seen.

Is this the whole jersey or is it referring to the drop at the back??

Thanks

It's the droptail at the back mate.
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 13 2009, 18:14

Billsfan wrote:

Cheers, have ordered one Premier and one Authentic to see which ones I will go for in the future so will hopefully get to check them out next week cheers
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 18:41

Runnings wrote:
Billsfan wrote:

Cheers, have ordered one Premier and one Authentic to see which ones I will go for in the future so will hopefully get to check them out next week cheers

Got my Jerseys today and all I can say is WOW. The difference is massive, as soon as I picked up the Authentic I could feel it miles better than the replicas I have.

I got a Brees Premier in a Large which fitted perfectly, the Bush Authentic however seems a little to big so I may have to go down to a M48 (have contacted SAS about possibly exchanging).

While the Premiers are nice, and I certainly will pick up some more at the right price, I prefer all the differences on the Authentics (Sleeves, Neck, Stitching and No tail drop!)

Certainly wont be looking at replicas as much now and just need to go and sort out some Giants Authentics!
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 19:06

Another convert to the world of authentic's. Good for you. You can post pictures of your latest purchases in the ' my latest pickup' thread for us all to admire. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Nov 17 2009, 20:13

Billsfan wrote:
Another convert to the world of authentic's. Good for you. You can post pictures of your latest purchases in the ' my latest pickup' thread for us all to admire. Very Happy

Will post up when I get the M Authentic as the L is packaged up (SAS have ok'd the exchange no problems - excellent service from them Very Happy ).

Kinda wish I hadnt found this place now.

I may be looking at your Favre jersey now affraid
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20 2009, 19:41

Runnings wrote:

Ha ha I know the feeling. I went from having a few replicas to owning 15-20 authentics in the space of 3 years since discovering a US-based jersey forum like this one.
Back to top Go down
BengalUK
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyFri Nov 20 2009, 22:21

danevaliant wrote:
Runnings wrote:

Ha ha I know the feeling. I went from having a few replicas to owning 15-20 authentics in the space of 3 years since discovering a US-based jersey forum like this one.

anyone pm me a link to this please Smile?
Back to top Go down
myreaper8
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08 2009, 05:33

BengalUK wrote:
danevaliant wrote:
Runnings wrote:

anyone pm me a link to this please Smile?

I would like the link to that site as well, please.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Dec 08 2009, 08:33

It's www.jerseycentral.org.
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyWed Dec 09 2009, 23:05

How do M&N sizes compare with Reeboks?

Looking to pick up an M&N, put it seems the sizing is a bit different to the Reeboks where the 48s come up big.

I think I am 50chest but where a 48 Reebok authemtic and Large Premier. Am I better off with XL or 2XL for M&N??

Thanks
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10 2009, 23:39

Runnings wrote:

Looking to pick up an M&N, put it seems the sizing is a bit different to the Reeboks where the 48s come up big.

I think I am 50chest but where a 48 Reebok authemtic and Large Premier. Am I better off with XL or 2XL for M&N??

Thanks

i asked mitchell and ness about sizing - i reckon you would need a 44 or 48
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyThu Dec 10 2009, 23:49

72dolphin wrote:
Runnings wrote:

Thanks

Really!! Gosh, I nearly bought a 52 early tonight as I thought they would be truer than the Reeboks affraid

I guess I am going to have to take a chance on one and see where I go. Shocked
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyFri Dec 11 2009, 09:16

Yes M&N sizing is different to Reebok. If you take a 48 Reebok then a 44 M&N is the closest.
Back to top Go down
lissy
Rookie
Rookie
lissy

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyMon Jan 18 2010, 20:34

I like the replicas cause im poor...

Sad
Back to top Go down
sluggermatt15
Starter
Starter

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 EmptyTue Oct 30 2012, 17:53

72dolphin wrote:
Runnings wrote:

Thanks

For M&N it depends on the individual jersey itself. The newer ones, i.e. past few years. are pretty consistent with sizing. But if you are talking about some of the older runs - durenes, and ones made 7-10 years ago, then the size varies by the individual jersey. For example, a Dolphins M&N Marino size 52 would likely differ from a Steve Young 75th anniversary M&N size 52.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***** Which type is right for you? *****   ***** Which type is right for you? ***** - Page 2 Empty

Back to top Go down

***** Which type is right for you? *****
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: Welcome :: Know your jerseys?-
Jump to: