NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Mixed emotions...

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
colemanmt

Mixed emotions... Empty
PostSubject: Mixed emotions...   Mixed emotions... EmptyThu May 21 2009, 14:59

Hey guys, the name's Mark and I'm a 30 year old Rams fan from South Wales. I discovered this forum today whilst looking to add to my ever growing NFL jersey collection, which is currently as follows:-

#28 Faulk Rams blue jersey (Replica)
#13 Warner Rams white jersey (Replica)
#39 Jackson Rams blue jersey (Authentic)
#29 Dickerson LA Rams blue jersey (Throwback)
#34 Payton Bears blue jersey (Throwback)
#91 Harris Bears white jersey (Replica)
#21 Barber Giants blue jersey (Replica)
#5 McNabb Eagles black jersey (Replica)

Having stumbled across the forum, I'm simultaneously relieved that I won't fall into the trap that many buyers previously have, and also a little saddened as I'm beginning to suspect that the Steven Jackson jersey in particular could well be one of the fakes I've seen talked about on here. Both YouTube and embedded images are blocked by the company I work for so I can't be 100% sure by checking against the videos and images, but as soon as I get home tonight I'll have a good look.

I also bought an 'authentic' #21 Tomlinson Chargers white jersey as a birthday gift for a friend prior to last year's NFL International Series, but I'm now starting to have serious doubts about its authenticity.

That aside, having spent a a good hour on here I can see that it's a great little online community and I'm especially please to discover that there are so many people in the UK that share my passion for jersey collecting.

I'll be spending many an hour on here in future. I've added this to my favourites and it'll no doubt become a permanent fixture in my many periods of procrastination!
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

Mixed emotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed emotions...   Mixed emotions... EmptyThu May 21 2009, 16:27

welcome mark hope we can help from time to time
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

Mixed emotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed emotions...   Mixed emotions... EmptyThu May 21 2009, 23:45

Welcome Mark , this site is great you will like it on here
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Mixed emotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed emotions...   Mixed emotions... EmptyFri May 22 2009, 00:35

Welcome Mark. Nice little collection you have there. I'm sure we can help you to expand it with genuine jerseys.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

Mixed emotions... Empty
PostSubject: Re: Mixed emotions...   Mixed emotions... Empty

Back to top Go down

Mixed emotions...
Page 1 of 1