NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Hayes93

Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted   Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 15:54

Hi i'm new to the site and I just stumbled upon it whilst searching for some jerseys to start my collection. I love Albert Haynesworth and the way he dominates the game and I think that his Redskins jersey would be a great start to my collection. I'm looking for size xxl not sure whether thats 52 or 54 but as i'm a student i wouldn't be able to afford a high price.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted   Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 16:25

The only Haynesworth genuine jerseys available would be through the NFLshop.com, as the major production does not start until nearer the start of the season. There aren't any on ebay, only Titans, when they do start appearing they will probably be fakes.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Hayes93

PostSubject: Re: Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted   Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted EmptyFri Jun 05 2009, 16:28

Thanks for the reply and advice i'll have a look on nflshop now
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

PostSubject: Re: Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted   Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted EmptySat Jun 06 2009, 14:28

when buying from nflshop you will get hit with hefty custom charges !
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted   Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Redskins Haynesworth xxl Jersey Wanted
Page 1 of 1