NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sizing

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

sizing Empty
PostSubject: sizing   sizing EmptyTue Jul 14 2009, 05:47

Im starting to think a NFL XL Replica is big on me so i probally take a L now ,is the sizing for nhl jerseys similar to that of nfl @ Question
Back to top Go down
SUTTY321

SUTTY321

sizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: sizing   sizing EmptyWed Jul 15 2009, 12:41

Hi Dino,

If you go for a CCM jersey go a size down, if it's the
Reebok jersey stay as you are normally as they are fitted
and quite snug.

Regards
Dave
Back to top Go down
Hawk37
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Hawk37

sizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: sizing   sizing EmptyThu Jul 23 2009, 21:31

I usually wear XXL in UK tshirts and, the nfl XL is a bit big but other than that it fits fine , I also wear a XL in a nba jersey , so would you recommend a XL then ?
Back to top Go down
SUTTY321

SUTTY321

sizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: sizing   sizing EmptyTue Jul 28 2009, 19:11

dino26 wrote:
I usually wear XXL in UK tshirts and, the nfl XL is a bit big but other than that it fits fine , I also wear a XL in a nba jersey , so would you recommend a XL then ?

Hi Dino,

If it's a Reebok NHL shirt go for XXL, if it's CCM
go for XL.
Reebok NHL jerseys are more fitted than the old CCM.

Regards
Dave
Back to top Go down
edna0628

sizing Empty
PostSubject: do you love nfl ?   sizing EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 16:04

True, hard core fans of football usually have some kind of memento that lets everyone know who their favorite football team or player is. These mementos come in many different forms, which include flags, hats, and the most popular of them all the football jerseys. No matter where you live, or where you go, fans all around the world love to show their support by wearing these awesome shirts.

There are many types of shirts you Together with high quality and watches, which have become to a symbol of status, and which importance is not dependant on world fashion trends.. What you can buy is an authentic football jersey or MLB jerseys. These shirts are made with a better quality of material, and are exactly the same as the jerseys that the players wear. Some people say that true fans will only wear an authentic jersey, but this is not true. There are many true and hard core fans of football who just can not afford the price of the authentic jersey.

Do you love NFL? I am a Chinese girl. Excepting seeing on the American movie ,I know little of NFL before my work .Now my work is about nflI began to learn football ,learn the competition rules, teams, players and their stories. I was deeply touched by the passion of this sport and those stories.

Quote :
All links removed by administrator, and edna has been banned
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

sizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: sizing   sizing EmptyWed Jul 14 2010, 16:28

edna0628 wrote:
True, hard core fans of football usually have some kind of memento that lets everyone know who their favorite football team or player is. These mementos come in many different forms, which include flags, hats, and the most popular of them all the football jerseys. No matter where you live, or where you go, fans all around the world love to show their support by wearing these awesome shirts.

There are many types of shirts you Together with high quality and watches, which have become to a symbol of status, and which importance is not dependant on world fashion trends.. What you can buy is an authentic football jersey or MLB jerseys. These shirts are made with a better quality of material, and are exactly the same as the jerseys that the players wear. Some people say that true fans will only wear an authentic jersey, but this is not true. There are many true and hard core fans of football who just can not afford the price of the authentic jersey.

Do you love NFL? I am a Chinese girl. Excepting seeing on the American movie ,I know little of NFL before my work .Now my work is about nfl (sale nfl jerseys ,mlb jerseys,hockey jerseys ,ugg boots and so on),I began to learn football ,learn the competition rules, teams, players and their stories. I was deeply touched by the passion of this sport and those stories.

Get lost, you are selling Fake Jerseys which is exactly what this forum is trying to prevent!!!!

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

sizing Empty
PostSubject: Re: sizing   sizing Empty

Back to top Go down

sizing
Page 1 of 1