NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

New at this

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
CobraLoser4
Rookie
Rookie
CobraLoser4

New at this Empty
PostSubject: New at this   New at this EmptyFri Oct 02 2009, 07:02

Needless to say... I bought 4 fakes before, doing my research and finding loads of info on fakes and how to tale fake from "true" authentic. This is a great forum... I am glad I found it. here is what I got until I got "smart" and figured out I was duped oh well the fakes where not that expensive, but you won't see me wearing such crap... I don't know how to put pics up so I will have to redirect you to a little eBay auction I put up. I got the "real" DUNN jersey pictured from windycitywholesale great seller recommended for the U.S. folks... not very good pics of the overall jersey but I am sure everyone here has seen an authentic Falcon’s jersey nothing new. I just wanted to point out the huge discrepancies between the fake Falcon’s jersey and a "true" authentic.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=320429052991&ssPageName=STRK:MESELX:IT

First post... so I apologize if I am breaking any rules with this
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

New at this Empty
PostSubject: Re: New at this   New at this EmptyFri Oct 02 2009, 07:26

Welcome to the site. I'm glad you have found us useful and you haven't broken any rules. To post pictures have a look at the thread near the top of the forum. This explains how to add pics of your jerseys.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

New at this
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
NFL Jersey Fan Paradise :: General Jersey Talk :: General jersey talk-
Jump to: