NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48 Empty
PostSubject: WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48   WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48 EmptyWed Oct 14 2009, 18:38

HI everyone.

Im looking for a Reebok Miami Dolphins Authentic Jersey sz 48 in the Aqua colour.

Not too fussed about what player but must be Reebok. I have a Nike Dolphins Seau in the Aqua colour that i would be willing to part exchange.

if you want to check that i am a legit chap my ebay user name is gcs_trekker

Cheers

Simon
Back to top Go down
LASER___SHOW
Probowler
Probowler
LASER___SHOW

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48   WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48 EmptyWed Oct 14 2009, 20:08

http://stateside.co.uk/P/Reebok-Miami-Dolphins-Joey-Porter-Authentic-NFL-Jersey(2263).aspx

This is from stateside.co.uk, I think there ok but never used them before!
Back to top Go down
finfan1uk
Probowler
Probowler
finfan1uk

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48   WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48 EmptyThu Oct 15 2009, 20:49

Hi John, thank's for pointing that out. I have bought a replica from stateside but never an authentic so like you im not 100% sure but believe they are legit.

The £119 is a little out of my price range however and was hoping to pick up a jersey of maybe an older player for a better price.

I think i may pop over to the store though as i never realised how close to me they are Very Happy
Back to top Go down
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48   WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48 EmptyWed Oct 21 2009, 16:33

Wow as if Stateside is still going! I used to love going to their shop in Derby. Was mainly NBA and NHL replicas back then though
Back to top Go down
QUALITYFOOTBALLUK

PostSubject: porter authentic.   WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48 EmptySat Oct 31 2009, 13:15

Hi
Ive got some porter 55 authentics on my ebay site.....guaranteed 100% money back if not happy... quality football uk or try my new website www.qualityfootball.com.
john
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48   WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48 EmptySat Oct 31 2009, 18:00

QUALITYFOOTBALLUK wrote:
Hi
Ive got some porter 55 authentics on my ebay site.....guaranteed 100% money back if not happy... quality football uk or try my new website www.qualityfootball.com.
john

i smell a rat ,first post and site has £34.99 for an authentic jersey ,as ochocinco would say "Child please" who you trying to fool.
Back to top Go down
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48   WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48 EmptySat Oct 31 2009, 18:08

gcstrekker wrote:
Hi John, thank's for pointing that out. I have bought a replica from stateside but never an authentic so like you im not 100% sure but believe they are legit.

The £119 is a little out of my price range however and was hoping to pick up a jersey of maybe an older player for a better price.

I think i may pop over to the store though as i never realised how close to me they are Very Happy

ive bought from this legit US seller jersys4thewin (link below) before and he recently sold a 1998 Zach Thomas Starter jersey for 31$ keep an eye on that site always good for authentic retros at genuine cheap prices

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250504044282&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT
Back to top Go down
QUALITYFOOTBALLUK

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48   WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48 EmptySat Oct 31 2009, 18:16

Hi Dubbear
It would be the sweetest smelling rat ever!! Unlike some sellers I dont put unwarranted prices on,if i buy cheap i sell cheap...100% genuine articles..based in uk with all in stock...check the feedback... I am genuine and if you want to try me then send the trading standards to my published uk address...All i want to do is make a living and comments from people that have had no dealings at all with me dont help...please try me then comment...thanks john
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48   WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48 Empty

Back to top Go down

WANTED Dolphins Aqua Authentic sz48
Page 1 of 1