NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys Empty
PostSubject: Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys   Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys EmptyFri Dec 11 2009, 17:13

From the Associated Press:

SEATTLE (AP) — The Seattle Seahawks have retired their neon-green jerseys after just one game.
The Seahawks were widely panned for wearing the jerseys during a home loss to the Chicago Bears on Sept. 27. They haven’t been seen since.
Coach Jim Mora chooses the uniforms combinations the team wears each week, with input from the players.
Asked why he’s saying goodbye to the green, the coach said “we didn’t win in them” and that he likes the traditional Seahawks blue better.
He does like another change made recently — wearing the blue, “home” pants under white jerseys while on the road.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
danevaliant
danevaliant

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys   Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys EmptyFri Dec 11 2009, 18:02

Now if they'd only stop wearing blue pants with their blue jerseys at home they'd have a halfway decent set of uniforms
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys   Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys EmptyFri Dec 11 2009, 20:10

danevaliant wrote:
Now if they'd only stop wearing blue pants with their blue jerseys at home they'd have a halfway decent set of uniforms

I kinda like the all blue strip. Glad to see the back of those green ones though. They were ghastly.
Back to top Go down
72dolphin
Probowler
Probowler
72dolphin

PostSubject: put them to better use   Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys EmptySun Dec 13 2009, 13:55

Billsfan wrote:
danevaliant wrote:

I kinda like the all blue strip. Glad to see the back of those green ones though. They were ghastly.

Maybe now they can be used as an alternative to electrical lighting in the city Razz
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys   Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys EmptySun Dec 13 2009, 21:59

It's going to make them a collectors item as they were only worn in one game, still not sure i could bring myself to have one. pale
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys   Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys Empty

Back to top Go down

Seahawks dump nasty green jerseys
Page 1 of 1