NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

So ya know how real jersey aren't supposed to have patches?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
DaaaBears
Starter
Starter
DaaaBears

So ya know how real jersey aren't supposed to have patches? Empty
PostSubject: So ya know how real jersey aren't supposed to have patches?   So ya know how real jersey aren't supposed to have patches? EmptyThu Jan 07 2010, 10:05

Have they ever released legit jerseys with patches sewn on? I've seen many Packers jerseys with the Lambeau Field patches and a lot of other jerseys with the 75th anniversary patches. Could it be that these patches are actually official and the owners sewed them on, or were real jerseys actually relased with patches already on there?

On that note, what about the Bowl Game patches for college football? I was wondering b/c I wanna get a Capital One Bowl patch for my new white Michigan jersey (it's the old Nike ones before Adidas took over). I've seen a couple of those patches on eBay but I don't know if they're official or not...
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

So ya know how real jersey aren't supposed to have patches? Empty
PostSubject: Re: So ya know how real jersey aren't supposed to have patches?   So ya know how real jersey aren't supposed to have patches? EmptyThu Jan 07 2010, 11:06

Traditionally the patches were never added to the Reebok jerseys of late, so they make it easy to spot a fake. They have started putting the AFL 50th patch onto the throwback jerseys, so i don't know if this is going to continue or not. I would think that they add the patches to anni jerseys as they aren't team specific and can be made in high numbers keeping the cost down.

Individual team anniversary patches would be more of a pain for Reebok as it's only for one season and would be in small numbers, that's why they haven't released an official Captains badge to the public or put the superbowl patches on, too much work for little gain. A lot of people buy the Willabee and Ward patches and add them themselves.

The 75th Anniversary patches are real if it's on a vintage jersey. I've seen some real rotters on fake M&N jerseys.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com

So ya know how real jersey aren't supposed to have patches?
Page 1 of 1