NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
DorsetBengal07

Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted   Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted EmptyTue Jun 03 2008, 18:51

On the lookout for the real thing if possible! Black, white or even (yes) orange. Ideally a size 44 or 48. Great site by the way!
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted   Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted EmptyTue Jun 03 2008, 19:53

DorsetBengal07 wrote:
On the lookout for the real thing if possible! Black, white or even (yes) orange. Ideally a size 44 or 48. Great site by the way!
just bought one myself courtesy of simon or should i say bills fan Cool
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted   Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted EmptyFri Jun 06 2008, 00:39

Been offered a T.J.Houshmandzadeh premier EQT home jersey are you interested in this type of jersey? £39.99 same price as a replica.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
DorsetBengal07

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted   Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted EmptySat Jun 07 2008, 09:08

I'm after the real thing if possible. Once you've gone as far as that it's hard to go back don't you think?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted   Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted EmptySun Jun 08 2008, 22:23

DorsetBengal07 wrote:
I'm after the real thing if possible. Once you've gone as far as that it's hard to go back don't you think?

I agree my friend. I wouldn't buy an EQT either. I'll keep looking for you Very Happy
Back to top Go down
DorsetBengal07

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted   Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted EmptyMon Jun 09 2008, 18:22

Thanks bills fan. Checked out Victory Collectables website and it looks very good - have you used them before?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted   Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted EmptyMon Jun 09 2008, 18:46

No I haven't used them before. I checked them out and they seem ok, $200 for some of the jerseys is steep, Leftwich for example I saw some going for $60 recently.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted   Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Authentic Bengals Jersey Wanted
Page 1 of 1