NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
grazeapat
Rookie
Rookie
grazeapat

Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted Empty
PostSubject: Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted   Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted EmptyFri Jan 01 2010, 23:56

Hi,

i'm after an authentic Tom Brady away (white) jersey size 46

Finally got the budget to go authentic and having been stung once before don't want to get stung again.

Any help would be much appreciated
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted   Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted EmptySat Jan 02 2010, 09:46

Welcome to the site, 46's are hard to come by as they are not made in the same numbers as the larger sizes. I can only find 2 on ebay, both Randy Moss. The away is 380188769444. It's from jerseycommissioner, who has a reputation for re tagging jerseys, that's to say they put current tags on older jerseys to bump the price, saying that the jerseys are genuine and $145 isn't a bad price for a Moss jersey.

Perhaps some of our retailer members can help you out with a Brady.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
grazeapat
Rookie
Rookie
grazeapat

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted   Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted EmptySat Jan 02 2010, 09:58

Thanks for the info,

i have been frequenting the site ever since i got a FORTE shirt off ebay and with your help identified it as a fraud.

Unfortunately the wife bought a BRADY shirt from Americansportsstar last year. On realising it was a fake (and very poor) contacted the seller who apologised and offered a full refund on return. Sent the shirt....never heard from him again. A lesson learnt.

Anyway with your comments in mind i think i'll go for the 48, was just considering a tighter fit.

Been looking on NFL.com and can get a 15% discount at the moment. The jersey is $259 with $35 for shipping. Works out about $250 which i think i pretty good. What are your thoughts.

Thanks again
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted   Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted EmptySat Jan 02 2010, 11:08

You know that you are going to get the real thing from NFL.com. Jerseycommissioner has a rare silver Brady, 120507838416, for $144.99 or make an offer, with $35 shipping. Like I said before some of his practices are a bit questionable, but the jerseys are legit, but then I like a bargain Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
grazeapat
Rookie
Rookie
grazeapat

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted   Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted EmptySat Jan 02 2010, 11:59

Don't get me wrong i love a bargin.

Just wanted this jersey like forever and so now i've got the funds want the real deal.

If any one can get this for a similar price or lower i'd rather give my money to a friend of the site.

Again thanks for the comments
Back to top Go down
AllAmericanSports

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted   Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted EmptySat Jan 02 2010, 13:47

grazeanhammer wrote:
Don't get me wrong i love a bargin.

Just wanted this jersey like forever and so now i've got the funds want the real deal.

If any one can get this for a similar price or lower i'd rather give my money to a friend of the site.

Again thanks for the comments

Hi

I'll see if I can see anything at my suppliers.... no promises though

Matt
Back to top Go down
grazeapat
Rookie
Rookie
grazeapat

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted   Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted EmptySat Jan 02 2010, 13:50

Either way Matt thanks for your help
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted   Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Authentic Tom Brady Jersey wanted
Page 1 of 1