NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL Empty
PostSubject: Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL   Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL EmptyFri May 11 2012, 09:32

Brand new (with tags) Rawlings Gold Glove model GG204BRL.

It's two-tone (tan back, cream palm) with modified trap-eze webbing. 11 1/2 inch. It's for right-handed throwers. I have spare laces for it; 3 Rawlings tan laces which should be enough to re-lace the whole glove.

Got it from the USA. These ones are hard to come by. They are the cheaper alternative to the Pro-Preferred glove PROS15MTBR (except palm is cream not tan.) Was looking for £85.

Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL KGrHqRmE3J4eozIQBOCjHm6U1w_3
Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL KGrHqMOKjcE354ZGFGRBOCjHlfTsw_12
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL   Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL EmptySat May 26 2012, 23:30

I still have this. It's a really nice glove & quite unusual. They are selling lesser models on baseballsoftballshop for £100 plus postage. If you know of anyone who would be interested in this, please either let them know or provide me with contact details so I can get in touch! Would like to shift this to a good home!
Back to top Go down

Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL
Page 1 of 1