NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL

Go down 
AuthorMessage
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL Empty
PostSubject: Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL   Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL EmptyFri May 11 2012, 09:32

Brand new (with tags) Rawlings Gold Glove model GG204BRL.

It's two-tone (tan back, cream palm) with modified trap-eze webbing. 11 1/2 inch. It's for right-handed throwers. I have spare laces for it; 3 Rawlings tan laces which should be enough to re-lace the whole glove.

Got it from the USA. These ones are hard to come by. They are the cheaper alternative to the Pro-Preferred glove PROS15MTBR (except palm is cream not tan.) Was looking for £85.

Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL KGrHqRmE3J4eozIQBOCjHm6U1w_3
Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL KGrHqMOKjcE354ZGFGRBOCjHlfTsw_12
Back to top Go down
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL Empty
PostSubject: Re: Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL   Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL EmptySat May 26 2012, 23:30

I still have this. It's a really nice glove & quite unusual. They are selling lesser models on baseballsoftballshop for £100 plus postage. If you know of anyone who would be interested in this, please either let them know or provide me with contact details so I can get in touch! Would like to shift this to a good home!
Back to top Go down

Rawlings Gold Glove GG204BRL
Page 1 of 1