NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates?

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
mos805
Starter
Starter
mos805

Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? Empty
PostSubject: Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates?   Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? EmptyFri Nov 15 2013, 22:29

Hi all, I just received this Saints Gold Alternate in the mail yesterday it looks pretty good but I just want to see if anyone notices anything wrong with it. Numbers are flat as a board and stiff, all glued down but when I received it there were some strands coming off of the numbers which I'm not sure means its a fake or if it was washed too many times. Thanks in advance for any help you might have.
Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? Saints4_zps1febc0e9
Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? Saints2_zpsed08db10
Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? Saints5_zps44b28a9b
Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? Saints6_zpsd8ffd4e9
Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? Saints3_zps69f13831
Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? Saints1_zps94978c01
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates?   Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? EmptyFri Nov 15 2013, 23:50

Looks fine. The odd thread isn't anything to worry about.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
mos805
Starter
Starter
mos805

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates?   Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? EmptySat Nov 16 2013, 02:38

Awesome thank you sir! Just was worried since it was the first jersey I received that didn't have everything perfect on the threads. I am still a little wary from my old days of having fakes.
Back to top Go down
RJ3000
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
RJ3000

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates?   Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? EmptySat Nov 16 2013, 15:16

Yep - it's 100% legit. I used to have this exact jersey, and it's identical to it.

As Billsfan said the occasional strand is nothing to worry about. Usually it is just due to multiple washes over time, but having said that I have also experienced it on brand new jerseys where the twill has frayed slightly just due to the angle the twill was cut at. I usually just use a pair of small scissors to cut away the loose strands and you should be fine.

In the last picture, the whiteness on the edge of the numbers looks to just be fluff that's caught in the thread during machine washes. You can use tweezers to pull it out and it should look a lot better, if it even bothers you.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates?   Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates? Empty

Back to top Go down

Anyone have knowledge on Saints Gold Alternates?
Page 1 of 1