NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey

Go down 
+7
Billsfan
Riptide09
Boss302
NawlinsSaints504
NYG GOD
Mr_Raider
Chanse503
11 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey Empty
PostSubject: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 00:28

Couldnt be happier! Great work on the stitching. Dont mind the way the numbers look bubbly, it really isnt that way at all, just the way it sat in the bag during transit. No crooked numbers, letters, etc. Looks great and I cant wait to sport it next season! Go birds Wink

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey Img_0611

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey Img_0612

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey Img_0613

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey Img_0614

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey Img_0615
Back to top Go down
Chanse503
Probowler
Probowler
Chanse503

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 00:46

Dam, that did turn out really good--congrats.
No need to wait till next season, I sport my jerseys all year.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 00:50

Thanks man. Yeah idk i just have this thing about wearing jerseys anytime other than game day. Doesnt mean i dont love my jerseys any less though!
Back to top Go down
Mr_Raider
Mr_Raider

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 07:21

sweet jersey!
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 12:15

Thanks man
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 19:16

Looks fantastic buddy.

https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 19:52

Thanks!
Back to top Go down
NYG GOD
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyThu Feb 07 2013, 21:50

Nice jersey bro! quick question is there anyway thru customization to customize a giants jersey with the 2000-2004 road stitching which is blue and red, man i miss those jerseys
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 08 2013, 00:12

Thanks a lot man. As for the custom stitching i would highly doubt it but it never hurts to call and ask.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyThu Feb 14 2013, 18:25

I like it a lot Riptide...happy for ya! cheers
Here's a tip if you'd like that's ALWAYS worked for me...as for the "bubbling" on the letters: when my jersey(s) arrive they have that look as if they've been bagged b/c, duh, they arrive in a bag lol. So what I do is I break out my iron and set it on a low setting like "Nylon" or "Polyester". Don't worry it WILL NOT affect your jersey negatively in ANY way OK!? Just don't iron any plastic like the NFL shield. Put your ironing board through the jersey like it's wearing it, and iron it that way rotating it from the front side to backside. I iron the whole jersey top to bottom, but you obviously don't have to. As long as you don't keep the iron in one single spot for more than say 3 or 4 seconds you won't burn it especially if it's on a low setting. Hope this helps ya man...and again, congrats!
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 06:32

Hey Nawlins do you iron over the numbers as well? And do you use the steam or the dry heat?

My elite number is bubble/wrinkly after washing it.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 07:09

Yea definitely Boss...you can iron any part of the jersey accept for the TPU NFL shield, or IF the jersey has any screen printed graphics. Stay away from those and you're good. I use the "Polyester" setting which is the lowest setting that emits steam. The steam is excellent for getting wrinkles and creases out, so yeah give that a try! Just make sure you move the iron slowly while pressing, and occasionally tilt the iron up to let out accrued heat & steam. Happy pressing! tongue
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 07:43

Okay I will try using the steam because it didn't work without the steam, but the steam shouldn't cause any damage?
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 07:52

It worked a little, still somewhat wrinkly, but its not very noticeable when I put it on only while hanging, but I guess all jerseys can get some wrinkles so its okay.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 07:52

Not at all! Irons work best on fabric with steam esp if you're looking to get rid of creases and wrinkles. The only way you can burn a jersey (if that's what you're worried about) is by keeping the iron in one spot for too long. As long as you keep the iron pressed and moving at your lowest steam setting, it'll be ok. Don't be afraid to use the iron or the steam.
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 07:59

Thanks, the jersey looks somewhat better. It still has some wrinkles, but I guess that is to be expected with the thinness of the numbers, but it still looks better than the Reebok Jerseys. I love the new rubberized NFL patch.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 08:03

If you use an ironing board you shouldn't have ANY wrinkles. I get mine to be perfect, but then I've been using an iron all my life. Practice I guess.
Yea the TPU shield is a sweet touch by Nike. They went 21st century on these jerseys!
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 08:06

Should I go back over it later on?
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 08:14

It can't hurt
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 08:15

Okay thanks.
Back to top Go down
NawlinsSaints504
Probowler
Probowler
NawlinsSaints504

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 08:22

No prob Boss!
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 15:13

Good news, since the jersey wrinkled after I washed it, the NFL shop said it shouldn't have and they are sending me a brand new one.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 16:06

Wow. Thats awesome man. Sounds like nflshop is being alot friendlier to you than they were to Nawlins!
Back to top Go down
Boss302
Hall of famer
Hall of famer

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 16:13

Yeah, the lady on the phone kept apologizing that it even got a stain in the first place and said that the wrinkling issues should never happen with an Elite and to expect a new jersey on or before Monday.
Back to top Go down
Riptide09
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
Riptide09

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey EmptyFri Feb 22 2013, 16:14

Sick. They must be making you send back the old one right?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey   Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey Empty

Back to top Go down

Arrival of my Custom Nike Elite Eagles Jersey
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next