NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

***** Adding pictures to your post *****

Go down 
+4
cowboy
markg
andycheer
Billsfan
8 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

***** Adding pictures to your post ***** Empty
PostSubject: ***** Adding pictures to your post *****   ***** Adding pictures to your post ***** EmptyMon Aug 27 2007, 08:43

I recommend using a site like photobucket, it's free to use
First: Once in your Photobucket album , select the pictures you want to post by clicking your cursor over the small white box underneath the pics.It'll be to the left of the picture description. Once you click, a checkmark will be placed in the box. Select as many pics as you want to post.

Second: Once all the pics you want are selected, scroll down to the bottom of the page and click on the box that reads "Generate HTML and IMG code". This will open up a page that contains the coding for your thumbs.

Third: On the new page, go the the third box that reads "IMG clickable thumbnails for message boards - recommended" "Copy" the code that is in the box.

Finally: Go to nfljerseyfanparadise When posting a message, "paste" the code you copied within the message box. You now have clickable thumbs.

Note:If you want your clickable thumbs side by side, When you copy the Photobucket code in your message body, find the line that ends with[/URL]. That tag signifies the last coding for an image. Move your cursor to the end of that tag, hit DELETE on your keyboard, and then the space bar.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
andycheer

andycheer

PostSubject: Re: ***** Adding pictures to your post *****   ***** Adding pictures to your post ***** EmptyThu May 27 2010, 14:04

Thank you for sharing
Back to top Go down
http://www.cheerwholesale.com
cowboy
Rookie
Rookie
cowboy

PostSubject: Re: ***** Adding pictures to your post *****   ***** Adding pictures to your post ***** EmptyMon Aug 23 2010, 13:35

Does using photobucket let you post the large pics rather than the small ones you have to click on?
Back to top Go down
markg
markg

PostSubject: Re: ***** Adding pictures to your post *****   ***** Adding pictures to your post ***** EmptyMon Aug 23 2010, 18:11

cowboy wrote:
Does using photobucket let you post the large pics rather than the small ones you have to click on?
yes you can have them all sizes once uploaded to photobucket
Back to top Go down
cowboy
Rookie
Rookie
cowboy

PostSubject: Re: ***** Adding pictures to your post *****   ***** Adding pictures to your post ***** EmptyMon Aug 23 2010, 18:21

markg wrote:
cowboy wrote:
yes you can have them all sizes once uploaded to photobucket

Thanks, good to know.
Back to top Go down
birdie123

PostSubject: Re: ***** Adding pictures to your post *****   ***** Adding pictures to your post ***** EmptyTue Dec 20 2011, 03:27

Thanks for your sharing!
Back to top Go down
http://www.jerseycooper.com
rmcc
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
rmcc

PostSubject: Re: ***** Adding pictures to your post *****   ***** Adding pictures to your post ***** EmptyWed May 16 2012, 16:47

Why do some of my pics display upside down on this site, but are right way up on Photobucket??? Anyone shed any light please?
Back to top Go down
4teamFreak
Hall of famer
Hall of famer
4teamFreak

PostSubject: Re: ***** Adding pictures to your post *****   ***** Adding pictures to your post ***** EmptyMon Aug 25 2014, 22:06

I just uploaded a bunch of pics to Photobucket and the pics all went small, how do i fix this?
Back to top Go down
Titans fan
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Having issues   ***** Adding pictures to your post ***** EmptySun Jun 30 2019, 18:19

I know this forum is years old but every time I try to add a picture it asks me to provide a password and email and then when I try to login it doesn’t allow me. Is there something I’m missing?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: ***** Adding pictures to your post *****   ***** Adding pictures to your post ***** Empty

Back to top Go down

***** Adding pictures to your post *****
Page 1 of 1