NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Is this Rivers jersey 100% real?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
shilenj
Rookie
Rookie

Is this Rivers jersey 100% real? Empty
PostSubject: Is this Rivers jersey 100% real?   Is this Rivers jersey 100% real? EmptyFri Jan 23 2015, 19:58

Hey everyone, I've posted a couple questions on here in the past and I've received great help, so I'd like to ask another.  I'm a collector of Nike Game jerseys and am trying to add another to my collection.  I only use eBay when I have to due to the overwhelming amount of counterfeits out there; I just like to know where my jerseys are coming from so I'd rather avoid eBay unless it's my last means of purchase.  I have zero interest in counterfeits and fakes and refuse to purchase any; I don't want any in my collection.

Just wondering if anyone can tell me if this Philip Rivers 2012 San Diego Chargers home Game jersey is 100% real and legit, in a men's medium:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/SAN-DIEGO-CHARGERS-MEDIUM-PHILIP-RIVERS-NIKE-JERSEY-PRINTED-NFL-FOOTBALL-NWT-NEW-/281544756529?pt=US_Football_Fan_Shop&hash=item418d600d31

I would buy this jersey off of NFL Shop or the Chargers online store, but the one they sent me wasn't as pictured and I have to send it back.  It has the 2012 collar but the new gold lettering of 2013-present. Mad This is the only one I could find with the matching collar and white lettering of 2012.  I just want to be sure it's 100% real and legit before buying it.  What do you guys think?
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is this Rivers jersey 100% real?   Is this Rivers jersey 100% real? EmptySat Jan 24 2015, 01:00

I think it's legit, but the price is the same as the NFLshop, so it doesn't make it a bargain.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
shilenj
Rookie
Rookie

PostSubject: Re: Is this Rivers jersey 100% real?   Is this Rivers jersey 100% real? EmptyMon Jan 26 2015, 00:39

Billsfan wrote:
I think it's legit, but the price is the same as the NFLshop, so it doesn't make it a bargain.

So you think it's real? Am I good to buy?

Like I said, I'd buy it on NFL Shop, but they've already changed all of theirs to the gold lettering and I'm looking for the white lettering used in 2012 so this one would be what I'm looking for.
Back to top Go down
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

PostSubject: Re: Is this Rivers jersey 100% real?   Is this Rivers jersey 100% real? EmptyMon Jan 26 2015, 01:42

Yeah you're good to buy.
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Is this Rivers jersey 100% real?   Is this Rivers jersey 100% real? Empty

Back to top Go down

Is this Rivers jersey 100% real?
Page 1 of 1