NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Did I get a real jersey?

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kevin692015

Did I get a real jersey? Empty
PostSubject: Did I get a real jersey?   Did I get a real jersey? EmptyTue Feb 16 2016, 11:44

I'm new to this site and hope someone could help me out, I had just bought a reebok jersey off of eBay since you can't get them from the nfl shop anymore, I wanted an authentic blue Cowboys jersey and it seems authentic I just had a few questions about it, is the part where it says Cowboys above the numbers on the front supposed to be stitched into the jersey or is it stitched into a patch and sewn on the jersey or does it depend on the year? if needed I can try to post a few pics of it, let me know.
Back to top Go down
Chris2k
Chris2k

Did I get a real jersey? Empty
PostSubject: Re: Did I get a real jersey?   Did I get a real jersey? EmptyWed Feb 17 2016, 06:22

It's supposed to be a patch which is stitched to the jersey I believe. Of course posting pictures would be the best way for us to tell you if its's real or not.
Back to top Go down

Did I get a real jersey?
Page 1 of 1