NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

A newbie from Indy

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The_Bull

The_Bull

A newbie from Indy Empty
PostSubject: A newbie from Indy   A newbie from Indy EmptySun Jan 10 2016, 05:04

Good evening to all of you.

Even though I now live in Indianapolis, I am a PROUD Houston Texans -tonight was embarrassing please don't get me started...
I have always loved collected jerseys. I began with soccer and rugby jerseys and now I would like to collect NFL jerseys.
I own 2 replica jerseys ( one home Dillon Patriots and one home JJ Watt Texans) and a third one offered by my wife (a Battle Red sewn JJ Watt) who happens to be...fake.

I plan on buying Texans jerseys, Reebok or Nike, as well as jerseys of players who attended the University of Texas (I am a huge Vince Young fan) and the University of Kentucky.

My jersey budget is modest and quite frankly I am not willing (yet) to spend $250 for an Elite jersey.

I am looking forward to exchange with you. Any help / tip on finding great jerseys will be very appreciated!
Back to top Go down

A newbie from Indy
Page 1 of 1