NFL Jersey Fan Paradise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NFL Jersey Fan Paradise

The place for Jersey heads to share their passion for collecting.

Home pageHome page  HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  How to spot a FakeHow to spot a Fake  eBay sellers listseBay sellers lists  RegisterRegister  Log in  

I hate off season!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Billsfan
Admin
Admin
Billsfan

I hate off season! Empty
PostSubject: I hate off season!   I hate off season! EmptySun Feb 21 2010, 15:47

Man I just hate the off season, I need my football fix on a Sunday, songs of praise and the antiques roadshow just aren't doing it for me. I've signed up for the offseason gamepass, not too bad a price for viewing until the end of July. I get to watch all the games from the 08 and 09 seasons. Watched the Browns and Lions game the other day, what a game!
Back to top Go down
https://nfljerseyfanparadise.forumotion.com
dubbear
Probowler
Probowler
dubbear

I hate off season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate off season!   I hate off season! EmptySun Feb 21 2010, 16:25

I use tenyardtorrents to get my fix,I downloaded and watched the 1984 Dolphins at the Jets last night,its a treasure chest for NFL nuts,theres millions of games you can download.

just join the forum,read the rules and then follow the links to the tracker . its 100% free

http://forums.tenyardtorrents.com/

I hate off season! NFL1984-Week10-MiamiDolphinsatNYJet

lots of Bills games too Wink

1977 Skins at Bills

I hate off season! 10gzf3s
Back to top Go down
Runnings
Probowler
Probowler
Runnings

I hate off season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate off season!   I hate off season! EmptySun Feb 21 2010, 17:37

I have been using TYT since finding it to get a HD download of the Superbowl.

Been downloading most of the games that appear (Including Dolphins/Jets), while I have seen highlights and compilations of the likes of Marino & E Smith it is great watching full games.

Hadn't used Torrents in a while, so had to get my head around the whole sharing ratio and tinker with my settings but got therein the end.

This and Streaming NFL Network off StreamTorrent are keeping me ticking over but am missing LIVE action Wink
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

I hate off season! Empty
PostSubject: Re: I hate off season!   I hate off season! Empty

Back to top Go down

I hate off season!
Page 1 of 1